danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Orgasms sleeping

| i dream of myself masturbating with some rad dildos (i dont own any irl) and i have orgasms, and i feel my pssy contracting, and i wake up having an orgasm and super wet
I dont think is a bad thing, but maybe if I buy a dildo i'd stop, what do you think?

| >>6a831b i'm OP. Forgot to sign.
-cbrlw

| Wet dream ?

|

| >>0679d9 it seems, but they started 3 months ago, and im 20 yo, so i thought it was more a teen thing...
-cbrlw

| Are you sexually deprived or what ? O.o

| >>0679d9 not at all! I have sex almost everyday

| >>408714 fake and gay

| Do you have some urge on dildo's?

| >>e3e246 true and demi gay, i'm a bi female
>>83fe7d it seems so, but in my city i cannot buy any

| >>408881 demi gay is my new favorite thing to say

| >>408881 you can't buy it even online?

| >>afb7a1 is like being demigod but gayish
>>83fe7d i can, but i live with my parents

-cbrlw

| >>408922 I see. Welp, if you're really in the edge, you'll always find a way to buy those stuff.

| >>408904 demi-hemi-semi-gay

| Just ship it to a postal office and collect it after work/college. <3

| I sometimes wear a condom over night in hopes of having a wet dream and filling it up in my sleep.

| >>26fe88 that sounds useful

| >>409291 Sneaky as fuck, I know. But it works! (At least for me)^^

| I mean, I have an active sex life, and this happens to me. It's just your body reacting to stimulus in your sleep. I don't think it's a "teen" thing for women; I think you're thinking of nocturnal emissions, which applies to dudes.

| You live with your parents, have sex every day, but can't buy a dildo without them finding out? Calling bullshit on this.

| >>753f41 i fuck in his house, Sherlock

>>3c850d then i may not worry, but since is new to me, i gave it a thought

-cbrlw

| >>409983
fake and gay

Also if real just order it to him brainlet

| >>e3e246 OMG, he also lives with his family, now you are going to ask me how we have sex there if he lives with his family, like nobody has ever had sex in a locked room at 4 a.m when everyone is sleeping, right? i'm so fake than i dont need to breath x.x

| Actually, sometimes I have the same problem with my disc. I don't enjoy changing panties every damn day.

| >>ac214b right? i'm gonna start to sleep without panties

| I'm calling troll in this thread. By the way, the captcha I'm entering is dump cruz butch. Sounds like dumb crazed bitch.

| >>410516 who cares if its a troll let us fantasize

| >>8d01fd omg, that feeling when you aren't a troll and someone thinks so, how do I show you i'm not a troll?
-cbrlw (OP)

| >>410617
It's easy. Just send very many nudes with /u/ drawn on your body with marker, then everyone believe you!

| >>90d7dc well, i think im gonna pass for this time

| >>410805
Good choice.

Total number of posts: 32, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1537821711

This thread is permanently archived