danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Chubby?

| What do you g/u/rls think? Into it? Or nah.

| Slightly thicc girls are cute, but there's a limit, and if you go over it it's just disgusting and unattractive.

| >>406982 100% agree

| As a fat girl that is kinda... Rude>>e8fa78 >>4ffb01

| >>5fca76
Have you tried not being fat?

| >>4e913c have you tried being nice and respect everyone?

| >>5fca76
I have, but people not being nice to me drove me to lose 22 kilos.
Just giving my g/u/rls some tough love~

| >>407087 hunny I'm a chubby g/u/rl, that's why I posted the thread. I was more so agreeing with the statement that there gets to be a limit whether its acceptable or not. The "disgusting and unattractive" part, not as much. My last s/o was just over 300lbs and I loved them none the less and thought they were cute. Once it hits about 400+ it starts to get murky for me, mostly because I'm not responsible enough to take care of myself and my s/o.

| >>4e913c
well, bad comments doesnt affect me or my 200lb, because i'm not a hypersensible teenager no more, but there are gurls who may feel like a sht about these comments, which provoke anxiety, which will make them feel insecure about doing exercise

| >>407416
>these comments, which provoke anxiety, which will make them feel insecure about doing exercise

That should encourage them to exercise and eat better, not the contrary. And you can be offended all you want, I'm not gonna change my opinion just because a snowflake is offended.

| >>406982
fpbp </thread>

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1537266759

This thread is permanently archived