danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Real shit

| You ever just stop mid fap and realize how single you are

| No, that usually comes afterwards when I'm basking in the afterglow of orgasm and my own love juices.

| Ye

| I'd rather be single

| Yes and I hate it. It gives me that burning all over my body that I get in my head when I'm thinking something psychotic.

| Yes anytime

| Real shit. I had a really, really bad breakup over minor religious differences three weeks ago. I've been celibate ever since, for pretty much exactly that reason. Not that I haven't tried.

Whenever I've tried to fap, the thought wanders into my head "wait, what the fuck am I doing? This isn't a substitute for a relationship."

Having finally felt what being loved and cared for feels like, and what it feels like to love and care for another person, I can't go back.

| I learned that when I get in a relationship, I basically give my entire self, mind body and soul in devotion to the other party. Unfortunately, this makes for very rough breakups. I'm still in love with her. Badly. That's another part of what keeps me from nutting.

I need to let her go, but I don't think that I can, and that scares me. I don't want to be a creep, but I also can't live without her anymore.

Fuck.

| (Posting while traveling, looks like my up changed.)

| >>363500 I feel you and am going through the very same. Talking it out and hobbies are the only good medicine

| >>363500 minor differences?

| Why do you hurt me so?

| >>363508 this sounds like a good thing though. I wish I had a boyfriend who devoted himself to me Body and Soul. :(

| >>363508
Did you even drink her pee so she wouldn't have to get out of bed?

| >>364715
This is a level of devotion I can not reach, fortunately.

| >>362958
No, because the only reason I fap is because I want to be single.

| I'm fine with that. That's a good bonus along with real shit.

| A beat a day keeps the depression away

| >>364862
I wish

| >>364862 it can for a moment. But after you fap, the depression coming back stronger :"D

| >>365025 oh hey fam

| >>365025 then you just beat it harder!

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1531949172

This thread is permanently archived