danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How do you like your girls/guys

| I'll go first. Mummified.

| hung with a cute dick

| Girls.
Strong, tall, confident, successful, maybe a bit cocky.
Guys
Small, cute,

| Cute

| Boys: twink or feminine.
Girls: boyish, strong or cute, petite.

| wild, dirty and sweaty

| also why is it "girls and guys" and not "women and guys"? Otherwise it should be "girls and boys", which sounds complete wrong to me.

| >>e5a931 these are the loopholes they use in court

| >>362840
Wouldn't it be gals and guys

| cute obviously

| f r e c k l e s

That is all

Also tol

And boys preferrably uncut

And girls with short hair

| I like my girls to be tall, tough, assertive and dominant, with some muscle, and would be the "boyfriend" in a relationship. I like my guys to be very feminine, but still dominant through teasing me, basically a femboy, but much more dominant than me

| Rich

| i like both to be chubby, like the right balance between thicc and chubby. height doesn't matter but tall is good

bold and dominant girls, or like soft and sweet but tough girls who could bench press my ass no hesitation. i'm into sub guys (if they can also bench press my ass then that's a plus)

| i just want them to talk to me. that's all

| Human.

| Boys: tall, could launch me acrosd the room like a pebble, cuddly, kiss the cool kinda fellow, average size dick pls i dont wanna go to the hospital every time we fuck

Gals: taller, goth biker, experienced, bonus points for piercings, especially tongue piercings, confident and smooth.

| dead

| >>363323 whoa

| Both small and cute

| As far as lovers go, I like my girls adorable but also sexy. She also has to be passionate for interests that we both like. And I love it if she's wild or dorky to have fun with.

But if this is just about sex partners, give me a curvy and thicc slut with a humiliation kink, beg for anal sex, and think about nothing but my dick.

| Well done, maybe medium well on the right day

| All girls are great, but for a guy to be attractive to me I need him to be like a lovable meanie. He's gotta be that cute kinda mean, and either really tough looking or really feminine.

| >>363857 FUCKING??? SAME???
I could not think of a way to describe how i liked boys/girls and you just... you described it perfectly

| My general list:
>>not an asshole
>>likes at least half of what I'm into (music, hobbies, etc)
>>kinky
>>doesn't mind the flannel shirt + trackpants combo
>>can be as dom or sub as they like but just know at least one of us is getting their hands tied up at one stage or another

Oh and can tolerate vine references and bad puns because god knows there'll be tonnes of those...

| I not attracted to guys but my ideal girl is flat chested and has a cock

| >>364867 I get that lol

| Gentle and nurturing but also playfully sadistic dommes

| I like shy sub boys or long hair boys uwu

| >>Human
>>Alive

| >>365656 vanilla motherfucker
Get you a monster bf with a gargantuan cock

| >>365739 horny motherfucker

| The kind that doesn't choke

>the end of the story, that is...

| >>364348

Are you me?

| Any gurl who isn't obese and smoking addict and likes me.

| Apparently we have a ton of bissexuals here, and the common thread is that they want the opposite of the gender they are meeting, a girly boy and a boyish girl, and I would say that most of thoae bisexuals are woman. I like feminine girls, have a thing for blondes and like them with long and straight hair, skinny please and if possible with big boobs cuz boobs are life boobs are love.

| >>366148 that observation about bisexuals is super true for me lol. Except, I'm not really a girl yet, but tough girls and girly boys are my fave lol

| >>366179 what do you mean you are not a girl -yet- ? U trans?

| >>366251 yeah, but I can't transition because of my parents and feel terrible.

| >>366275 stay strong, fam!

| >>366275 Are you an adult yet? Went to a Shrink? Those things can help convince your parents, folks usually listen to professionals

| >>366291 I'm not an adult yet and my parents are conservative Christians, they would send me to some Christian psychiatrist, and would probably kick me out of they knew I was trans or bi

| >>366296 Ohhh dear... I'm so sorry, you are going to wait for it, to when you are and adult and have a place of your own, wich country do you live?

| >>366324 I live in the United States

| >>366340 Well at least there is that, you can eventually get a place and a decent job for yourself, just wait and work yourself for it, you can do it. Best of luck.

| >>366346 thank you

| >>366148
Yeah.
Though its hard for me. Being a trap its like people expect me to be gay. But I actually prefer women. ;w; which makes my already niche interests cut down even more

| >>366148
I am hetero and prefer "manly" women and have no interest in men, no matter if they are "manly" or "feminine". I don't like cowards, bitches and weak/unsure people who pretend being strong/sure. Women are no exception here.

| I'd like them cocoa colored skin, short hair that's either silk white or aqua coloured and a hourglass shaped figure that's toned with skin as tight as a hotel mattresses sheet. They'd be approximately 5"4 with a relaxed posture.

| >>366608 not even Sims creator has some of those features

| >>366359 pls dont compare being a trap to being trans :///

| >>367511
I'm not. That shit pisses me the fuck off.

| >>367511
Also nowhere in that post is that a comparison made or even implied. So you want to explain where the fuck that came from?

| >>367511 where did they do that?

| Highly feminine for Both.

| >>367559 nice.

Total number of posts: 56, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1532147277

This thread is permanently archived