danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Bimbo loop hypnosis

| I'm a sub bi boy and I've been listening to a hypno recording that was supposed to make me into a "bimbo and jts been amnost 50 minutes and its having a strong effect and i expected it to not work. I'm still listening to it now. I feel really horny and hot and any touch on my skin, especially my tits feels really good, almost euphoric and I feel half asleep and can do stuff like make this post but I can't motivate myself to move from my bed and any movements I make make myself musc

| I think this is more about giving yourself an excuse to be the bimbo you already knew you were, than the tape magically hypnotizing you.

| Feel really tired and it's a little hard to think. I'll random ly take rapid deep breaths and then stop and sometimes it feels like a moan and it all feels so nice and warm. I want to move but another part of me wants this. It's hard got me to type. This is so weird what do I do, it's a little hard to think, the voice in the recording feels like my voice, like we are both making decisions, I like it

| Link pls

| Yes

https://www.warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=HFiles&action=GetFile&file_id=7497

| > im a sub bi boy
so youre 90% of danger /u/?

| >>361598
99.9%

| >>361598 there are no boys online so 0%

| I listened to that loop for more than four hours, and felt like such a drone, even after coming out of the trance. It felt sooo good, I would not be opposed to doing that again~

| really wanna open this up and see how good it is but im not gonna be on my own until monday grrr

| ^

| cant even work out download anything of this site rip in piss

| Im so horny please ibneed to do something for someone please I want to be submissive, I can't take it, make me do something please

| I honestly think the loop is addictive, I keep having sort of... cravings to listen to it again. This is kinda scary, but it feels really good

| This bullshit is always so...

| >>362994 honestly, I thought it was too at first, but it's actually used in therapy and is understood by science. You're put into a sleep like trance, and while you're there, you become more receptive to suggestions and have a more active imagination. Essentially, you confuse the hypnotist's voice for your thoughts.

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1531695899

This thread is permanently archived