danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How do you suck dick without being gay?

|

| By not sucking dick

| You stop bring insecure

| Being*

| Just say "no homo" after gulping his cum.

| You create the myth of 'feminine dick' in your mind

| Just suck dick while being bi.

| >>4df02d if you say it after, there's a short moment between him cumming and you saying it in which you are gay. Better say it with the cum still in your mouth and spill it all over your chin. Then he can fucking punish you for not swallowing

| >>05b8cf no homo on that as well, obviously

| As long as the balls dont touch

| By being a woman, duh.

| Strapon?

| >>358675 strapon... <3

| Yeah just say no homo

| You HAVE to say no homo before and after he nuts. It's okay if you whisper it incase that would make him mad but it's the only way to cheat the system.

| I'm going to be a bio drag star and the climax of my performance will be getting creampied on stage and then saying "no homo."

| >>358620
.////.
A-anymore s-suggestions and possible consequences like that?

| >>358781 if you don't say it at all he might have to force you down and breed your ass for being the little cum slut it turns out you are.

| >>358783 owo

| >>358781 We'll have to experiment to be 100% certain, g/u/rl.
First roll your tongue around this trap's cock to drive them wild enough to give into heat and pump into your suction, each thrust rewarding you a thick load of that sweet milky cream~ <3

As long as you breathe "no homo" over the tip of their anxiously throbbing cock before slurping it between those wanting lips of yours, it's definitely not gay.

| By being the protagonist of a hentai and sucking 2D futa dick. Otherwise it is unquestionably homosexual.

| >>358868 my peepee got hard (;_;)

| I like how this thread devolved into gay literotica. Never change /d/.

| >>358985 A-ara, oh no.. Let big sis take responsibility for that since it's her fault..! She'll suck you dry until that stiffness calms down, g/u/rlfriend~ <3

| Suck futa's dick, you got extra pair of buns.

| The buns is for you to not be a gay

| its not gay if ur bi

| Laugh and constantly reming him that this is just a prank

| Beeing gay is not only about petforming sexual acts. It's a mind thing. It depends on what's your relation to the person whose dick you suck and how you feel about doing it.

| By using your mom joke

| >>360377
Oh and also beeing gay means you would not want having sex with a different sex as yours. Else you are be or even intersexual.

| >>360381
bi

| Be g/u/rl.

| As long as you too don't have a penis and don't ask retarded questions you'll be go- oh wait. Nevermind. Looks like you're already 100% gay.

| >>5b0ed1 The serious answer straight people didn't know they needed.

| By sucking a girls dick

| Ever heard of being bisexual? I know that being bi is, like, half gay, but it's not full homo, so you know.

| since traps are not gay, you can be a trap.

| >>360560
They don't want it because this question is a meme

| Sucking dick is not gay.
It's only gay if you don't drink his cum.

| Bisexual or not the act is still gay if you're a guy too.

| Feelings are gay, not acts.
So for example, let's say you're a man in a relationship with a woman.
You want fellation, and she wants cunnilingus. You do both at the same time. This can be considered "gay" despite being a 100% heterosexual action. Because you are having sex in a way that homosexual people have sex.
Let's now say two men kiss. This can't be considered "gay", because kissing is something any two person can do.
It really depends what's "gay" for you.
Suck = maybe gay..

| >>ae8de3 The futa genre is out there don't worry

| >>361639 hello yes i am gay and i can tell you rn that is the most bullshit i have ever seen in one paragraph.

| >>361692 why would you need futa when you have traps?

| >>361639
>Let's now say two men kiss. This can't be considered "gay", because kissing is something any two person can do.

Men forming an intimate, loving relationship and fucking is not considered gay, because that's something everyone can do.

| H E T E R O S E X U A L
A C T I O N

| >>361639 is this a new copypasta?

| >>361805
Get ready for more later then :3

>>361876
>Men forming an intimate, loving relationship and fucking [...]

I never implied that they were in a loving relationship, or that they fucked, did I ?
I can make the same point with other words:
You can't call "dick sucking" gay, for the same reason that you can't call "kissing" gay...

>>361879
I can call it "gay sex" if you want me to ^^

>>361881
Ye g/u/rl. Fight me ヽ(`Д´)ノ

| >>361879
>>361890
I meant "not gay", my bad~

| >>361805 I'm gay and I think>>b598f5 's point is totally valid.

| I'm gay and I approve this message

| >>361890
It was a joke. I took what you wrote, and highly over exaggerated it for the sake of comedy, and the fact that you wrote it weirdly.

I get your message, and I agree with it, but the way you wrote it made it look like you meant "If everyone can do it it's not gay.", which you obviously didn't.

| >>361982
Your reply had me worried how badly worded my post was, so I tried to rephrase it better...

I can't comedy sry (•_ゝ•)

| >>362039
Is fine.

| >>c97ace HahahshshhshaxD

| 20 bucks is 20 bucks...

| >>89b8e9 Because Traps are males with jigglies but Futas arw girls who somehow can grow a dick.

| >>362957 reported for soliciting prostitution.

| you gotta wear socks

| By feigning discontent at sucking juicy cocks.

| >>c814e6 I-it's not like I wanted to swallow your cum...b-baka!

| just slap him on the back afterwards and say 'good game man really killed it there'

| I solved OP's riddle.

>You use a vacuum cleaner.

| >>364540
HORY SHET THAT'S HARSH!
( ´゚Д゚`)

>hot, though...

| >>7ec3c6 Give him a medal
-OP

| Say no homo

Total number of posts: 67, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1531939890

This thread is permanently archived