danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Is purity so important?

|

| Nah

| Yes

| no not really
only for virgins who want to stroke their ego

| The real answer to this is that it's opinion and preference. In my opinion if you meet someone who only cares about that then I think they have insecure issues but honestly I just want someone who is loyal idc about the purities

| Spiritual purity is! Remain pure by being kind to others. ❤

| If you are religious

| Yes, you thot

| >>358897 Calling OP a thot isn't very pure of you,>>9fda71

| Yes, you Heretic!

| >>358897 i wish i could be a thot tbh

| What's better, marrying someone who doesn't know how to handle what you're packing, or learning along the way and marrying someone with equal experience. Pick wisely.

| >>360508
Either is fine with me. I just want a gf :(

| You can't hear it but I'm laughing at you.

| a little edit : im finding the way to kill my virginity

| >>360733 Why would you want to kill your virginity? Embrace your virginity, you only have your first time once so make sure it's with someone special to you.

| Nah.

| >>360508
I don't see how either of those are negative.

| excess is always bad, acting all pure and innocent to an extreme is just as bad as being the biggest whore, every one likes sex but like all thing with moderation

| only lolis are pure.

| Purity is boring. Only people with low self-confidence find something valuable in it.

| >>360978 that's islamophobic, dude. Go back to /pol

| >>361473
Nice try dude. It's obvious your assuming that purity only plays a role in Islam is islamophobic.
Pls logout from the internet and go to a conservative christian church at the countryside. Look at the degenerated incest villagers there and learn something about how the purity-fetish is a general issue.

| People who stay virgin until marriage only have sex with someone in their family. Weird.

| >>361620 True, it's only degenerate if the rednecks are doing it, but if it is foreigner, it is fine!

| >>361473 >>361620 >>361670
Plz stahp

| >>361670
Which part of
>purity fetish is a general issue
was too hard to understand? Did I express myself wrong? I'm no native speaker, maybe I used the wrong words. Please help me to help you.
>>361683
Stfu. I'm trying to contribute something valuable to a discussion and help people. Why should I "stahp"?

| >>361937 so it's true, you are saying that islam practice/allow degeneracy. You are islamophobic, dissing other religion on top of that won't make you less islamophobic.

| >>362208 idk how pointing that out ie islamophobic? obsessing over virgins is degenerate and creepy no matter who does it

| >>362233 because religion is a guide book for the believer's life. So you are basically saying that, whoever practice islam, live their life according to what the religion teaches, are degenerate and creepy.

| It does matter. And why there's so many atheistic liberal cucks?

| >>362234
That's bullshit. 90% of Muslim males are into and/or with old fat muslim moms. It is actually you who is islamophobic by trying to tell us your weird interpretation of islam is (or should be) the common practise.
Btw. I personally give a shit on all kind of religion, especially on religious authorities. This doesn't make me "islamophobic". It makes me an atheist. All abrahamitic religions are tightly connected to patriarchism. Islam is no exception to focus on here.

| >>362430
>90%
Where did you get that number? From your non existent god?

>90% of Muslim males are into and/or with old fat muslim moms
That doesn't erase the fact that virginity test is a thing in some muslim countries

Yes, muslim obsess over virginity, and by calling such obsession degenerate, you are islamophobic, even if you don't realize it.

| >>362455 Right but how is it islamophobic

Being islamophobic is just being a bigoted idiot. Calling out flaws or criticizing islam isn't being a bigoted idiot

| >>358801 same

| >>362455
>Where did you get that number? From your non existent god?
From observation, experience and logic.
>virginity test is a thing in some muslim countries
It's also in some christian countries.

It's a general issue of patriarchism, which also exist in christianity, judaism and some asian countries, especially japan. It is you who is islamophobic by trying to make this issue exclusive to islam/muslims.

And I repeat: I am not islamophobic, I am anti-patriarchy.

| >>362861 so you're... patriachophobic?

| >>3be93b I am a virgin but it's not to boost my ego. I am waiting the right man to do it. I am 20 years old yeeee *waiting*

| "Purity" is a myth, nothing is inherently degenerate or pure.

| How come we discuss from purity then suddenly to the religion ???

| >>363194 bc it's usually religion that puts "purity" on a pedestal. If not then its probably some creep looking too hard to be that "one special person"

| I only date lifeforms made of pure cadmium.

Total number of posts: 42, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1531722772

This thread is permanently archived