danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How do lesbians have sex?

| No offense i really dont know, dry humping maybe?

| sex toys, oral, sensory play, partner-specific kinks, and if nothing else some good ol' scissoring
personally my gf and i don't use strapons but every lesbo is different

| They touch noses just like villagers in minecraft

| >>290007 yea that too

| I hear that the larger of the two lesbians will lay her leseggs first and the smaller subservient lesbian will fertilize it by creating a cloud of her breast semen surrounding the eggs.

| >>290036 ok, that actually made me laugh holy shit

| Docking.
But with eyes.
>eye contact

| They don't. It's a pure platonic love.

| I once went to my sister's room to ask her for help on my history homework and slipped on a big rubber song her gf left there. I fell and hit my head really hard on the wood floor and recoiled when I realized what it was I slipped on. From then on the noise that radiated from her room when said gf visited permeated my dreams and gave me nightmares. I'm still afraid of lesbians. Can't even watch yuri.

| *dong

| Yuri is the purest form of love

| We erect our clitorises and use those to fuck eachother. The lesbian clitoris can extend up to 4 inches at will.

| My dick wilts like a rose held near a heat lamp now because of the negative association. All I can hear is my sibling plowing some blond.

| >>290322 you might want to go to the doctor because of your concussion...?

| Oh this was years ago. I'm fine. I feel like a kind of rose colored Wednesday? You know what I mean? I can't lorp the froobles on my castle but I can count to shinty-six. I'm okay.

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1526900889

This thread is permanently archived