danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I sucked my best friend tonight

| So, It´s been a while since my best friend and I didn´t meet each other. He invited to come over his house, we bought beer and rum. We started playing videogames, watching movies, watching memes videos and listening music

A few hours later I see myself naked on my knees sucking the hell out of his cock

Funny thing is, we decided we are still friends, and we don´t discard the idea of doing it again, we just became best friends and sex partners

| OP here:
Funny thing number two is: HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND

| Really though, having sex produces oxytocin which is the chemical that causes the closeness in an intimate friendship, romance, and even in parent-child relationships. So if you do have sex with friends, you will have a much deeper relationship, because your hormones are making you bond faster. So, friends really should have sex with friends.

So in others good for you (*゚▽゚)ノ

| So what your saying is I should suck my friends dick as well?

| So what your saying is I should suck my friend's dick as well?

| So what your saying is I should suck my friend's dick as well?

| >>289105
>>289108
>>289110
Precisely.

| Show your friends you really love them

| I would have been proud of you op, except you facilitated a cheater, and that's not ok.

| >>b53526 Op here:
I know i know, i realized hours later. This morning we talked about it and he also knows he is cheating. So I don´t know what really is going on.
I think I´m gonna stay away for him a while until he clears up his mind (That means, he continues with his gf, or break ups. Or just tell her so at least, she knows)
What respects to me, I don´t see him as a romantic partner, so that´s good

| To provide more context, my friend and his gf fights every couple of days. While they are good people, they ´ve had horrible experiencies in life, so that makes them a really unestable relation.
I know i know, that is not excuse for me or him to cheat. Still, context is context

| >>289059 you just copied pasted this from my post in the "friends should care for friends" thread. I'm fine with you using my facts, just At least have the decency to reword it!

| >>289197 of course thanks anon kun for help me to help to others with knowledge (⌒_⌒)

| >>289212 you're welcome, but you're also on thin ice gurl

| >>289222
( ´・ω・`) ( ´・ω・`)
( ´・ω・`) ( ´・ω・`)
( ´・ω・`) ( ´・ω・`)
( ´・ω・`) ´・ω・`)
( ´・ω・`)・ω・`)
( ´・ω・`)ω・`)
( ´・ω・`) ・`)
( ´・ω・`) `)
( ´・ω・`))
( ´・ω・`)
idk skate on ice you are so silly anon kun

| BEGONE THOT

| I don't have any friends who's dick I could suck :/

| >>e75503 You can always suck strangers dicks

| I really want to try casually blowing a friend, but most of my cute friends are either homophobes or are pretending to be to be cooler. None of them even know I'm bi.

| >>289458 ikr

| I wish my lady friends just casually sucked my dick like that... But usually when something like that arises I push them away because I'm in a relationship and honestly it isnt even a thought then, butthen I regret not doing it because my partner wasn't as loyal

| I wanna get my dick sucked too

| Just asking op but your a boy or a girl. Not that it really matters I'm just curious about it.

| >>cc522e OP here:
A really femenine looking boy, actually

| >>291544 hey that's pretty good

Total number of posts: 25, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1526983370

This thread is permanently archived