danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
rough or gentle?

| which one is really the most preferrable thing to do?

just say how you think about either really :3

| Both have their benefits. Let's say your S/O has been having a rough few days/week/whatever. Gentle can be a good way to destress. Or maybe you two had a fight and decide to fuck each other brainless. At the end of the day it comes down to preference though.

| Start off gentle before slowly gettinh rough?

| staring off rough before slowly getting gentle?

| I dunno, rough kinda scares me a bit. Maybe I'm just not used to it.

| >>286667
Aftercare is always good.

| I like my girl to be rough with me, then gentle cuddles and stuff

| Rough rough

| I'll ask you this OP. Is this straight or gay sex?

| >>287706 does it matter? just go with anything you want and say smth about it

| >>287746 honestly, it can totally matter. Rough or gentle depends on the person your with and more often I would say rough with guys. I tend to like rougher in general but still.

| >>287749 true. why do you like rougher?

| Depends on the day, or my mood. I love being gentle and rough with my girl. Sometimes we have vanilla sex and sometimes we bring out the toys. They both have their place. Sex is great, why limit how you go about it?

| >>a94cef dunno really. I mean a mix of both is best but I just tend to lean a little more towards the rougher side on average. Also>>f80c05 is pretty spot on.

| I like power plays >:)

| >>288393 "power plays" reminded me of games and sports lmao

| Both, it depends on the mood and preference. Personally I like both, usually go with rough and go with gentle before or after. If it was rough there's always aftercare. Else if it's like a special moment or there's just tiredness but the mood is there, gentle is definitely the way

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1526887014

This thread is permanently archived