danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Soooo i kinda fucked up

| Soooooooooooooooooooooo i snuck into this teen party with drinks and this really sexy girl was completely drunk, so i managed to get her to come home w me and i fucked her all night unloaded a shit ton into her... she went home with a friend in the morning but i think i got her pregnant.

almost regret it lel

| kys please ^w^

| alcohol, my dude

| Kys my man

| Screw you man, rapist

| gotta become an hero

| Try refreshing yourself with the cold feel a gun barrel in your mouth.

| did it feel that great for your pullout game to go weak

| The least you can do (if you still have a conscience) is admit what you did. It's bad enough that you did it without consent, leaving the girl clueless just makes you a recluse to society.

| >>a9fd3c lmfao

| >>285730
I love that people think these stories are true and get worked up lol

| >>285889 I love that this gurl thinks that these people that got worked up think that OP is telling a true story lol

| Nice.

| wtf is this triple layer of irony bullshit

| The world was better when people didn't scream rape when you fucked a drunk girl

| >>1b489d Screw you feminazi

| >>285846 OP never said she passed out or was half comatose, so why do you assume she don't remember?

| Drunk sex is so hard

| Don't get found out or your life will take a very bad turn, admitting what you did won't change that she's pregnant it'll only change how fast or if you get caught.

>>285846
Moralfag

| kys

| that's why I stick to doggos

| >>286668 holy shit HAHAH

| Kill her

| >>286668 this tbh fam

| Fake.

| >>285889 screw you man, pro-rapist

| >>286135 fuck you too, gayfag

| My ID changed^

| Rapist

| Why are people saying it was rape lmao

| I fail to see the issue ...

| You didn't get her preggo because this never happened. You know damn well you went to no party and were just at home spanking ur cock to bad fortnite p0rn on xhamster.

Don't lie to us, we know better.

| A game is only as good as the r34 it produces

| Rape isn't cool dude dick move

| Rapist? No.
Soon a father and with a hell of a lot of problems. Oh yea.

| >>288065
Statutory rape

| >>288065 conned a fucking trashed teenager girl into coming to his house and raped her, presumably while she was still drunk.

| Not that it matters since this is garbage erotic fiction.

| >>288815
Believe it or not but there are girls who enjoy having sex while drunk.

But i guess you are the type to call those sluts

| Ye u dun fugged up g/u/rl...
>>285645

| The anon kun became an hero

| >>288869
It's still legally rape.
Whether they report it or not is up to them.
Point is they can.

| If it was real anyway

| >>289204
No its not lmao that is not how the justice system works

| >>285645 Does she know that you fucked her? Is she aware that she’s pregnant? If so, what was her reaction?

| >>289365
Yes it is you dumb fuck.
Look up statutory rape.
If you have sex with someone underaged or who was clearly too impared to consent then they can't and its rape.
You want to believe otherwise probably because you did this let me know how that works out for you when you get charged.

| >>289410
You are probably american. I live in a country where there is freedom sorry sweetie

| >>a845c2 freedom to rape? Thats fucked up

| Why are you still replying to this thread? It's obvious low-effort bait. Besides, even if it was real there's no reason to care. OP isn't gonna get in trouble if you call him a rapist over the internet.

| >>289447 Somalia? lol

| >>289534 he's probably a refugee from Sweden or Germany

| >>286135
Screw you, real nazi!

| >>289603
There are actually people who flee from germany or sweden? Just why and to where?

| >>289758 The americans can be made to believe all sort of things g/u/rl. A side effect of zero logic thought process, lack of knowledge about the world, and decades of "We are the best" chants, can do wonders in a workaholic no time to think properly population.

| >>289758 I meant a Muslim refugee who currently resides in Sweden/Germany. Not my main language, sorry

| >>285645 you have two options:
1. Buy plan b (morning after pill, yes it's expensive) and give it to her
2. Delete her number and move.

Total number of posts: 56, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1526972320

This thread is permanently archived