danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Had sex with trap. Is it making me gay?

| Yesterday had sex with trap(on purpose), so is it making me gay?

| I guess so? If you knew its was a trap then i guess that would be gay

| traps are not gay and femine benis makes it better

| XD i cant even

| The person who is a trap is gay, cause they're baiting guys to fuck them, which means the statement that traps are gay is not false.

Although if you know it's a trap, then you know you're fucking a guy, and fucking guys are gay.

| honestly I think it depends on who is being fucked. if you dominate smol cute trap it's not gay, but of you are receiving it's gay

| Or... Maybe... Don't give a shit about labeling it and simply enjoy what you like. Who gives a fuck about it anyway ? Except close-minded shit peeps needing to name anything and put moral abd such on it which makes no sense...

| Don't ask if trap is making you gay, ask if gay is making you a trap

| It's hard to enjoy what I enjoy when I filter a gay tag out and traps pop up

| Traps are gay and it's okay. And you are mega-gay. If you didn't know then you would be excused.

| Honestly I'm really glad I'm bisexual, I never have to worry about this stuff.

| Traps are gay, you're fucking a guy that pretends to be a girl. You're gay.

| traps are not gay.

| >>285060 filter out "penis"

| No,since traps have feminine male genitalia

| >>285334 Filtering out penis would also stop my good Christian vanilla sex

| Yes It's gay which is okay. Don't listen to these Nancy boys. No matter what mental gymnastics you try if you have sex with someone who is of the same sex biologically it is very gay. Also no you didn't you fucking liar.

| Were they 2d?
3d traps are gay
2d traps are straight

| YES IT DOES MAKE YOU GAY IT FUCKING DOES

| I can't believe you guys, let's at least ask OP
OP, explain to us in detail what happened, everything, maybe in a fanfic style, and we'll decide if it's gay or not :3

| Yes.

| >>284936 it's gay

| >>93c08d
Fanfic style
Definitely gay if done this way, you are gay for just suggesting it, but I'll forgive you if you are a cute little trap :3

| >>284787 Yes it is. All arguments that exist are just fluff word circus to avoid calling gay gay. But it is gay and it always will remain gay.

| >>285334 then you're left with the lesbian stuff

| Fu gay lol

| >>284938
That's the logical and reasonable answer.

| trap is said because its *trap*. If you are trapped your gay. Life is hard ik.

| Depends on how much testosterone they have

Total number of posts: 29, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1526956774

This thread is permanently archived