danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Classic lewd drawing returns

| Just bought some art supplies. I'm down to draw some lewd fanarts or the usual tentacles and slimegurls (or both. i can certainly do both)

| Short, blond, busty succubus please ❤

| >>181046
with pleasure ❤

| here you go https://i.imgur.com/ZDGPfdA.jpg

| Please, draw Jill from behind wearing just in a t-shirt and bending forth while brushing her teeth.

| Sorry, I meant
"wearing just a t-shirt"

| >>181198 that's awfully specific. Let's see what I can do about it

| A lewd brick wall please.

| blessed op

| welcome back, Lewd Drawer!

| Oi, you're alive? Welcome back. Can I have some sexy legs and feet with high heels?

| Can you draw the loli navy officer from the CYOA thread?

Pageboy hairstyle, red hair, and purple eyes, iirc.

| Well, technically she's just a petite girl, but everyone's been treating her as a loli, so...

| Also, size B chest. ^^

| Also >>f522f8 this

| Hm. Could I request a busty foxgirl in gym clothes?

| Yay, welcome back.

| Gimme a tall busty girl on a one piece swimsuit

| >>181228 Whalecum back, L(S)D. And don't forget that Jill has a 'SLUT' shirt.

| >>181339 Bump.

| >>181034 Your style's so cute.

| >>181176 You're the best! Today's my birthday btw so double thank you!

| > 15 new replies
Whoa hey you guys. Glad to be back ^^

>>181262
I don't have brick wall fetish. Sorry :(

>>181337
I don't.. usually draw disembodied body parts. Maybe I can draw a person with it tho.

>>181339
Gladly! I mean, I'll try once I catch up on the latest posts. It's been a while and I haven't checked it again.

>>181377
It's the best shirt I wouldn't forget.

>>181430
Glad to hear. Happy birthday!

| >>181198
Here's your teeth brushing Jill butt anon. Enjoy.
https://i.imgur.com/o8AxDcW.jpg

| >>181820
Quality.
Also drawing a person along with the legs is all good, maybe a skinny, cold blooded looking girl?

| >>181866 A corpse?

| There used to be a thread like this? Where is it archived?

| >>181896
... I mean, sure if that's what you're into.

| Also this is the last thread I think, also I believe someone linked the other threads here too.
>>/d/60209

| >>181561
Yay, thanks Lewd Drawer! Take your time! :D :D :D :D

I linked the previous threads in the thread for easy perusal, too. -ACB

| Lewd Drawer! Yayy, can I request a girl like patchouli knowledge (from Touhou) or whatever you want to in a cute bikini?

| >>181820 wow, the detail! Thanks a lot!

| If I may request one (I feel bad since u already have requests piled up) it would be of Akatsuki from Log Horizon, maybe just in something casual looking cute? idk whatever you think would look good and not be a pain to draw. I wouldn't even mind if it wasn't lewd. She's best girl.

| >>182402
Cheers ^^

>>182489
Patchy! I'm definitely gonna draw patchy. No substitute >:)

>>182612
Hmm, I usually don't have any good idea to draw when it's not lewd, and I also don't watch log horizon ^^' I'll look it up and see if I can come up with something.

| >>182618
No worries xD I just really really like your art style from what I've seen. Maybe draw her wearing just a baggy t shirt and panties? I know, I'm a simple g/u/y

| Lewd Drawer, I just noticed that your tumblr account is dead. :c

| >>181866
Hmm not sure if I did it "cold blooded" but here's a skinny girl with smexy slender legs. Hope you like it!
https://i.imgur.com/doyyK82.jpg

| >>182730
Oh hey. It's not dead ^^' I just haven't drawn anything in a while really and I don't use it for anything else. I will update with bulk posts once this thread go somewhere. Maybe 5 drawings. Yep.

| firstly, i wanna say i love your art style!
secondly, can i request quorra from tron legacy? i'd love to see what you do with her

| Can I request a goth, cyberpunk hacker girl? Specifically with a single neon pink streak in her hair?

| How did you learn to make art so well?

| Everyone’s asking you to draw stuff they find hot, how about you draw something you personally find hot?

| >>182825
It's all part of three steps program
1. Draw something and pretend it's good
2. See actual good art and realize you're not that good
3. ??? Steal art tech ???

jk I have no idea how to make good art. I just improve with practice, but sometimes it's good to take a break from practice and confirm whether you've been doing things right.. that's how I do it I guess.

>>182902
Already did that. See >>181176 >>181820 >>182731

| above is me.

| >>182731
<3
Its beautiful, thank you.

| Draw a loli whispering something lewd!

| Hey op, hit me up with that Misato (nge). The classic ass-out, legs straight forward lean. As if she's leaning into the perspective. No smile. Thanks if you ever get around to it!

| Literally the only reason I go on tumblr is to check up on your blog. Post moar, LD.

| >>182733
Oh ok. c:

Did you change the link, though? I tried going to the old threads but couldn't reach it using {tripcode}.tumblr.com. :c

| Wow, this is the most normie thread on whole danger/u/ board. Drawing some big-tittied skanks on paper, how original!

| >>183481
Literally the only reason I use tumblr is to post because you guys asked for it. Also see >>182733

>>183956
Yes. It's "nicekotatsu" now.

>>184154
> Drawing some big-titted skanks
> 80% of the requests are busty girls. Don't blame me for doing the requests, anon. Why don't you suggest something original then?

| FLAT IS JUSTICE

| >>184304
to be fair I asked for a flatchested borderline wholesome picture (Akatsuki one) xD lol someone get the troll outta here.

| Alma with her sweater pulled up over titties! Love the titty hacker ❤

| >>184154 I asked for fucking patchouli, reeeeeeee stfu

| And I also see that lewd Drawer is a g/u/rl of culture :3 Not many people know Touhou better than some meems

| >>184154 Drawposting is somehow more normie than the recent 4chin /soc/ fags posting nudes.
Ok.

| >>184154
obvious troll is obvious

| >>184304
Also, thanks for letting us know! Expect more tumblr followers. c:

|

| >>185674 please send tumblr link

| Hey g/u/rls. My id changed so I have to use good 'ol tag once again.

I did my take on the current ACB protagonist. Since the CYOA has just started and there is no lewd scene yet (beside the prologue), I made up my own (MILD) lewd. Here you go.

https://i.imgur.com/5wF3XnY.jpg

I might come back to it once we got to an actual ACB scene~ Cheers.
-L/D/

| By the way since requests have piled up please refrain from making new ones until I have like 1 or 2 left on the backlog :)
-L/D/

| >>186975
Ermerger, that's perfect!

| >>186975
!!!!
She's PERFECT! Thank you SO MUCH LEWD DRAWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >W<
-ACB

| Very nice thread, I'll be watching it from now on <3

| Lewd drawer, you are doing an amazing work

| damn L.D. that is excellent. Looking forward to what you come up with for Akatsuki <3
also, L.D., do you have a patreon?

| Thanks g/u/rls. And you're welcome ACB ^^

>>187348
> do you have a patreon?
No. In fact you're the first one who asked. I'm more than happy to receive FREE money tho so maybe eventually.

| By the way you can click on the id to see if it's me, since I never remembered to tag my posts.
-L/D/

| >>187481 well if u ever do start one, post it here on danger/u/ so we can share it around and give u support.

| I wouldn't be able to pay monthly for your pateron but if you have another way for us to donate to you once that would be great

| >>187494 >>187611
Thanks for your support! I would set up commissions and stuff but right now I want to focus on other things. For now the thought is what counts, thanks :3
-L/D/

| Don't do comissions, paid art have no soul put on it.

| >>187746 It's a nice thing for fans who like to make one-time payments. So as long as the artist doesn't feel dead and open comissions only occasionally, I see no problem.

| I totally forgot about this, I was going to save the old posts if anyone would be so kind as to link me it would be appreciated.

And welcome back!

| >>189183
Dude I already linked it higher up -_-

| >>189200 I did actually scroll through looking for links and only saw imgur links, I think>>184304 is what you're referring to? It's a name but not a link :p

| >>182236

| >>190049
>>/d/60209 if you click that it takes you to the previous thread, and within that thread is links to the other threads. /u/ is fancy that way

| >>190131 right I was actually aware of that feature but it totally slipped my mind. In my defense it's not the most common thing here

| Hey LD, random question. Have you ever considered making art for a game like a VN or something?

| LD you still alive? :)

| Bump, don't die

| Does Lewd Chan have a tumblr?

| A slime maid may be a neat idea :v

| >>192247 >>184304

|

| Hello It's L/D/. Sorry for dying.

>>190839
Yes, I'm interested in it, although I'm not very good at collab works because I'm kinda shy.. I tried making a VN on my own before but the writing halted and it was never finished.

>>192021
No, I'm, in fact, an animated corpse.

| Here's your bikini patchouli~ Enjoy.
https://i.imgur.com/Nf0hmAX.jpg

-L/D/

| >>194467
Did you try to do all of it (writing, art, and prog) yourself?

| >>194721
Yea.. I did it all in renpy. It was fun to do, just not my proudest work :p

| >>194745
Always hard to finish a project. And too bad you're too shy for collab work, I'm sure there are tons of people looking for qualified artists for VNs!

| >>194745
Would you ever consider trying to work with others? Despite your shyness? I'm learning game design myself... And well I thought it would be a fun idea to try and make something with the people on /u/.

| >>194810
If you ever do something like that, hit me up with code questions. I don't have the time to help with a full project, but I'd gladly give a hand. Software engineer.

| LD-chan! LD-chan!
If you're not already overbooked, can I get a Houjuu Nue? Do whatever you want, although I'm kinda expecting some short-skirt shenanigans. Thanks for offering your services

| >>195898 >>186976

| >>194548 looks cute as hell xD well done as always. were u able to come up with anything for akatsuki? sorry if asking too soon, not sure how long its been lol we need dates on posts

| >>195959 I'm sorry, I can't read.>.>

| >>195969 not yet. it will be done eventually or not at all. just kidding. if i mentioned your suggestion it should be done eventually. but yeah, not yet.

-Lazy/D/rawer

| >>196084 <3

| >>3af21c
I'll be sure to hit you up if we ever do anything, since I'm still a novice when it comes to this stuff. Not that I know how to contact you though... Other than this thread.

| Maybe a jill bending over?

| >>baccd7
Rising back from the dead once more. Were you asking about my tumblr, or LD's ?
-Lewd-Chan

| >>196134
Here your Akatsuki pic anon. Enjoy.
https://i.imgur.com/4EoPn4K.jpg

| >>1e741e
May I request Kaede Akamatsu?

| >>197875
I love it. <3 Thank you so much!

| >>197885
Howee requests are piled up already. But since Lewd-Chan is here I wonder if she's interested :3c

| Even Lewd-Chan is back? Woops.

Also >>197875 is great.

| Meant to say woop *

| LD here again. I wanted to review what request and suggestions are left.

>>181348 >>181362
Definitely didn't miss these requests. (I did). They sound similar so maybe I can combine them in one drawing.

>>182769
Not my fave movie but bodysuit and motorbike(-ish) sound interesting.

>>182811
That's not a lewd request anon.

>>183465
I can draw Misato but that's too specific, anon. Also I'm not sure if I understand what you wanted lol.

>>184349
YES. PLEASE.

| >>197761 I have LD's but not yours. Care to share?

| May I request a young elfin shota dominated by an battle-worn orcress?

| Can I get a cute, flat Ahsoka Tano?

| Can I get a cute, flat Ahsoka Tano?

| Note to newcomers, this is a thread where I (and possibly Lewd-Chan!) share art and therefore please have a look at them and possibly notice post >>186976 on your way. Thank you.
-L/D/

| >>198960
Thanks for including me L/D/~
>>198654
There you go, though I haven't uploaded anything in forever, you'd have more luck finding new drawings over on my Twitter (I'll try to update my tumblr at some point)
http://nene-rhea-nsfw.tumblr.com/
https://twitter.com/NeneRhea_NSFW

-Lewd-Chan

| >>198273 Hahaha I'm glad you like my Alma request! Thanks a bunch L/D/!

| Hmm can you draw a swordwoman with sunset orange hair and jill sized boobs?

| >>199012
A request for Lewd-Chan, to help lessen LDs load. Can I please have a blushing Ryuuko Matoi wearing a torn up untransformed Senketsu?

| >>199114
Sure I can give it a try~
-Lewd-Chan

| >>199956
<3

| >>199021
Where have I seen this description before...

| Thanks anon. This is a great thread :)

| I'd love a Jill who fell asleep immediately after fingering herself

| >>199114
There you go, Ryuko and Senketsu having some wardrobe malfunction~
https://i.imgur.com/hnduSu0.jpg

-Lewd-Chan

| >>200266
Ryuuko*
-Lewd-Chan

| Shame[less/ful] bump for >>195898

| >>200266
Thicc Ryuuko is gr8 <3 Lovely work as always~
-L/D/

| Still accepting request? If yes then : short hair ( all hair color is ok ) WOMAN wearing glasses wearing wet swimsuit getting played by green tentacl

| >>200281
Aww thanks L/D/~ Looking forward to your next drawing~
-Lewd-Chan

| LD is back!
can I get my yunyun? ;;

|

| >>201526
I already draw a Yunyun-Megumin yuri (kind of). See my tumblr or the previous threads.
-L/D/

| Bump

| >>201711 oh nice, I must've missed it before, thanks ld!

| Do one on 2B

| >>203361
I already made a couple before, but if L/D/ wants to chime in, by all means~
https://twitter.com/NeneRhea_NSFW/status/977297136906833920?s=19
https://twitter.com/NeneRhea_NSFW/status/925579887863320576?s=19

On a side note, if you don't ask for me specifically, I'll probably consider it a request for L/D/~

-Lewd-Chan

| >>a45940 could you do some gentle femdom or role reversal please?

| >>204063 My request for an orc-nee-chan dominating a smol elfin boi still holds up.

| >>204125 Jade you dirty motherfucker

| AAAAAAAA sorry for the lag

| >>204125
>>204427
I don't know if L/D/ planned on taking it, but if I end up doing that one, I'll probably combine the two~ I've been a bit busy lately though, so I'll probably start working on requests on friday
Also for the Kaede request, I'll get to it once I finish the game (soon™)~
-Lewd-Chan

| Talking about games, Aigis from Persona 3, with a bikini (again xD) can be possible? Best girl is best girl

| Yo can i please get some good ol' astolfo in a thong
-some straight dude

|

|

| Hey there. Thanks for the bump. I couldn't combine the two requests so I drew the foxgirl à la carte.

There you go https://i.imgur.com/o9LoirK.jpg

I know the request says "gym clothes" but I've always been thinking of anime bloomers for some reason so there you have it. Also due to circumstances, it has a version without the tail (!) https://i.imgur.com/ydpVdRF.jpg

Enjoy the lewds~
-L/D/

| Can I have a fuckinnn uhhhhh stanic nun with some demon cock In her stanic vagin

| >>207528
whatever you're smoking / drinking, you certainly had enough

| >>207542 I'm a free independent person you can't tell me what to do

| >>204985
Thanks for the Kaede request! ^^

| >>4d64a1 can you draw a short haired goth cutie with a big ass and thicc thighs

| Can you draw a cute Fox girl who is getting lewded by her owner/master, please?

| >>207460
Amazing job L/D/~
-Lewd-Chan

| Good Work umu

| OwO these are some choice lewd, L.D., I was thinking dark skin thicc babe bending over when you get around to it

| >>209702
I wonder if I'd ever get around to doing all of these request or if that's even possible haha. I think you guys need to start voting or something. Also dark skin is pretty hard to emulate on paper with only one marker that I have. Just saying.

>>208161
Thanks~ ^w^ Looking forward to that Kaede.

-L/D/

| >>207616
After some trouble with one of my pens, here's the Kaede drawing~
https://i.imgur.com/CP3keNw.jpg

-Lewd-Chan

| >>210778 That's quite an ass.

| Nice

| >>bc26b8
Wow amazing! Thank you very much! It's perfect <3

| Can I request a chubby virgin girl 18 yo first time masturbating?

| Something comfy? :3

|

| Hey LD, nice art you've posted so far. I love people who do traditinal art in this modern world of digital dominance. I haven't thought of any good enough requests yet, so for now just take my compliments!

| Thanks everyone, glad you all liked the Kaede drawing~
-Lewd-Chan

|

| Can you draw Cortana touching herself and one her hands on her forehead? (You know, the classic enjoying it too much)

| I hope I'm not away for too long. Here's a tol busty girl in swimsuit~
https://i.imgur.com/4Y37ZZW.jpg
-L/D/

| Wewlads.

| Nice work~!

| >>1e741e cool

| >>214192
It's almost fun when you're away for a long time, and then suddenly you come back with yet another drawing. You are really good!

Also, a request. Could you draw a neko loli. Amount of skin shown is up to you, and if you don't do loli, that's understandable.

| >>214292
Haha. Thanks for the positive words, really appreciate it. Dunno if I can take the request tho. I mean I certainly draw at a far slower pace than requests coming in, and I don't really have any excuse to prioritize anyone other than the order they come in. help me come up with a better system lol. So as always, soon™
-L/D/

| >>214309 don't push yourself too hard and draw at your own pace, because every picture needs its time for perfection, speak of own experience. But it also should be up to you if you'd enjoy drawing said request, because you are the artist here and doing an amazing job so far. So it'd be a shame if you'd feel used and maybe forced to draw things you may not like.

| >>214192
Great job L/D/, she's adorable~
-Lewd-Chan

| >>214309
I don't expect to be prioritized over anyone. It was merely a request, just like all the other ones.
-GG

| (Fuck sake. I'm too used to /cyb/)

| Hello I drew Quorra from tron legacy.. I think?!
https://i.imgur.com/bcQXfzi.jpg
As always, enjoy~
-L/D/

| >>>215148 Nice job! I love her facial expression.

| If I may add one to the pile, a lewd Kanbaru from Monogatari would be awesome. Perhaps having some solo fun in her book-ridden room?

| >>1e741e
oh my god, it's awesome!
thanks a ton, homie

| Bumpin so more people can see these awesome drawings!

| Hello this is alice_rabbit
https://i.imgur.com/A73Rlpi.jpg
■■■■■■bye■

| >>217848 oh my god. I don't know the character, but she is so cute
\(^_^)/

| >>217861
Alma from Va-11 Hall-A.

| >>217848 Omg Alma <3

| >>217848 Feels like I waited forever, thanks Alice!

| Yes hello can I please get a toll long black haired stalker gf in a sundress please? Thank you

| A wet sundress

| Yall need to slow down on the requests, LD already said that they're backed up with requests... I dunno about LC but like wait till they've thrown some more out, we can't keep adding to their back log.

| I'm sorry I just really wanted some lewds

| May I request Yoko Littner's breasts growing to about twice the size of her head and bursting through her top

| >>220380
I'm mostly trying to wrap my head around how to make the aigis request work, inbetween some game sessions, but thanks for the concern~
-Lewd-Chan

| Wow, we have some really good artists here, keep up the good work everyone!
-Red (why am i putting my name if i'm not going to contribute anything...)

| >>215148
This one's amazing LD. Great expression, great pose!

| I tried drawing Houjuu Nue. Enjoy~
https://i.imgur.com/Mq4D2np.jpg

>>233434
Thanks. It seems that you guys love lewd faces huh~
-L/D/

| >>235243 That's awesome!

| >>235243
Pretty decent. GJ.

| She's got some nice ass!

| You totally aren't going to draw cheetah the stripper from GTA V, are you? Ofc you aren't. Are you? Smal bobs pls

| Amazing job on the Nue drawing L/D/~ Looking forward to the next one~
-Lewd-Chan

| Draw the cybercrab versus cyberseagull battle but extremely sexualized

| >>204988
Here's the Aigis drawing~ Blame Monster Hunter's spring festival event for the delay~
https://i.imgur.com/g5uvhMm.jpg

-Lewd-Chan

| >>238375
Mmm~ thicc robutts are gr8/8

| >>238375 Another good one LC! Nice and thicc <3

| Wait i remember seeing this thread like almost a month ago its still alive good job

| >>238118
That would be incredible! I'd actually be willing to pay for that! It would have to be more than one image though! It would have to be like an online doujin manga, with multiple chapters etc. I'd be willing to pay for that though!

| Still taking requests? Well, this one might be a little unusual. Could you please draw Cecile Caminades from MGS: PW? Maybe playing with bottle of wine or with Paz even...

|

| Lewd chan can i please have a airi akizuki drawing

|

| hey LD here i'm listing the requests

>>197697 jill is love
>>198659 i think lewd-chan mentioned this at one point
>>198901 i dunno
>>199021 i prefer to focus on the lewd than the character
>>200264 maybe
>>200447 i suppose
>>204125 >>198659 >>204985 go ahead lewd-chan :3

| >>205569 thats gay
>>207528 sure
>>208014 i prefer to- actually yea maybe
>>208056 owo
>>210986 yea sure
>>213589 lmao what
>>214292 thinking about it
>>215849 i mean sure
>>219796 maybe
>>223328 she's 14 gdi
>>235784 you know it
>>238118 i prefer centipede girls
>>240234 once i gather some ref maybe

-L/D/

| and just like that i gained myself a lot of work lol. p.s. if you guys wanna donate to me i'm on ko-fi now. the name's nicekotatsu thanks see you

-L/D/

| >>99eff0 thanks will do

| >>242581
Good to see that you are doing donation. Doing this kind of shit for free is crazy.

| >>242652
I might be a masochist lol.
-L/D/

| >>242662
Maybe, but that's not good for you.

| I GAVE YOU 3 COFFEES AAAAAAAAAAAAAA FINALLY YOU'RE EXPANDING YOUR REACH I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS.

| >>242687
I suppose haha. Well you guys can donate to me now, but donation's donation. I'm still gonna do it on and off as usual. I won't force myself to do things I don't want to

>>242694
That's a lot of coffee, my g/u/rl~ Thanks! Really appreciate that <3

| >donation's donation
oof what am I saying. what I meant is I'm still technically doing it for free. I will appreciate every donation still. My art costs can pay for themselves and maybe I can actually get some nice coffee.
-L/D/
p.s. I don't actually drink much coffee. water's best

| >>242817
Water's the shit! Best drink! [spoiler end]

| >>242833
Well then, I fucked that up, didn't I.

| >>238375 fucking thanks your art is godly, how about a Voyeur Aya Shameimaru?

| Preferably taking pics of Momiji

| HOLY SHIT! That nue is toppest of quality. Thank you so much.

| Aww thanks everyone~ I haven't decided which request I'll take on next yet, but they all sound nice~
Also thanks L/D/ for rounding up all the requests~
-Lewd-Chan

| jill's butt
https://i.imgur.com/tcUdaf2.jpg
yea the stocking's edited in computer
-L/D/

| Draw Gillian's massive COCK

| Is the request still open? Can I ask for FGO female protag (Gudako) and her mighty pantyhose got torn with hickeys all over her neck? Thank youuuu

| >>243684
sounds like lewd-chan drawing material :3c

| >>243606
Wonderful Jillian Natalie Stingray LD <3

| >>243684
>>243764
And you'd be right L/D/~ :3
Got baited by the pantyhose, so here's the Gudako drawing~ (I'm not a fan of hickeys so I just skipped that)
https://i.imgur.com/Yw4B1UF.jpg

-Lewd-Chan

| Great!

| >>244504
What a thicc cutie! <3

| >>60237d I agree with this
We need to see gillian's cock

| >>244504 Oof. Pantyhose saiko!

| >>244504 Good job>>f5c8a5 :D Keep up the good work.
But please don't strain yourself

| >>244654
WE MUST SEE HIS MASSIVE COCK!

| Thanks dude!

| Can you draw samus getting fucked by a chozo

| LD! You will need a new thread soon!

| LD! You will need a new thread soon!

|

|

| LAST POST!!!!

Total number of posts: 250, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1523903541

This thread is permanently archived