danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
(CYOA) The StarStation Perihelion

| >Space... the final frontier...
>Ever since you were a young g/u/rl you dreamed of one day joining the stars. But coming from a smol colony, there weren't many opportunities for you to get out and see the known universe. At least, outside of spending your days stuck within the many layered bellies of a bulk freighter or similar civilian vessel.
>So instead you did the next best thing- you joined the navy of the U.C.S, and, despite your smol size you made your way through.

| >Just yesterday, you graduated as an Ensign with the local UCS naval academy, and have received your first orders- the security detail of a small research station, called the "Perihelion," somewhere in the outer rim. At first you balked at being sent so far away from civilization, especially from the fighting on the Hostile Reaches, but hey, at least you *got* a gig, right?
>You brush your red hair, trimmed and styled neatly in a pageboy.

| >Because of your smol size, both height and... chest wise, some within the academy and under your subordination didn't take you all that seriously, but when you speak and twirl that handgun of yours, people are reminded of who's boss. At least for a little bit. On top of this, you were always known for being headstrong and never giving up, even when things are hopeless- how that attitude fares for you is yet to be seen.

| *Beep boop,* >Goes your commlink,
"Attention passengers, we are now nearing the U.C.S. Far Research Station, Perihelion. Please collect your belongings and prepare to disembark."
>Looks like you're already here. Indeed, just outside your window you can see Omicron Sigma, the tidally locked planet with the appearance of purple soil. In the distance, you can see the greenish star of Omicron, greeting your arrival.

| >You check your bag, your weapon, and your clothing, and remember that you are currently wearing an officer's uniform, your utility knife, and your service pistol, which only contains one magazine of ammunition. Not like you'll need any more...
*Beep boop,* >A small droid hovers above your head, with a touch screen on its face.
"Please prepare to disembark. Please register your full name, rank, and place of birth."

| >Your Rank is Ensign, and your name is...?
>Choose a First and Last Name.
>Choose a place of residence.
>Let the OP choose both of these things.

| >Previous threads:
https://dangeru.us/d/thread/110071
https://dangeru.us/d/thread/113786
https://dangeru.us/d/thread/112243

| (wait so how does this work?)

| >>126390
>Just follow the prompts. For instance, right now I'm asking if you want to set a name for the character (the red head, short officer).
>If not, I'll just continue the rest of the game with either a generic name, or referring to the main character (the players, you) as "The Ensign."

| >Anytime a situation pops up that you can control, I'll be using pink text to ask the players what they would like to do.
>I'll either give options, or I'll just ask them.
>When I give options, that implies that there isn't anything else you can do. I'll be pretty specific. Otherwise, you can think of other actions that I haven't thought of.

| >If that makes any sense.

| >>126400
Okay.
Uh...
Just leave it up to OP I guess, unless this is a voting thing.

| >>126406
>(I'm gonna wait a bit. If the consensus is to let me decide, I'll do so.)

| Tyler

| Willen

| place of residence: LunarBase03

| Generic player character sounds good for me.

| Cynthia

| op decide :3

| >Recorded. Welcome aboard, "Cynthia Willen, of Lunar Base 3,"
>Says the droid, which floats off. Minutes later, you feel the ship dock and listen as the airlock leading to the station proper pressurizes. You shoulder your bag- its time to enter the space station, and start your new life as its commanding officer.
>Wait, commanding officer!?

| "That's right, Ensign Cindy," >The somewhat portly staffer says, scratching behind their ears as they poke through a tablet,
"Sez right here that you're to replace the previous commander, Captain Price, effective immediately. No one else wanted the job and yer fresh out of the academy, so it's yer problem now."
>You wince, remembering that because of your smol size, you weren't able to get dibs on some of the better places to report. But to be made the commanding officer? Wew.

| "Er, my name is Cynthia," >You say, trying to correct the man before he shoves a keycard into your hand and walks off in a hurry. You're left alone with nothing but your personal carry on, your luggage, and the literal clothes and equipment on your person.
>Around you, you feel some of the hangar workers watching you, mentally stripping you while you stand. They murmur...
"...tch... another one..."
"That makes the third this month,"
"How long ya think she'll last?"
"Three days."

| >Question the men.
>Ignore them, head to your quarters.
>Explore the base.

| >Select an option, or suggest one.

| Question the men, why does no one want the job? :3

| >>130987
>You approach the men, who stop snickering as you near them- but they're still much taller than you are, at six feet or so.
"How many commanders have there been besides me?"
>None of the three speak up at first, looking to the tol one in the center. Finally he replies.
"Three, in the past month. You're the fourth," >He says, gruffly. The one on the left continues to look you over.
"Why doesn't anyone stay?"

| >The three men look to each other with a combination of suspicion and, you suspect, fear. The tol finally replies.
"...They don't leave. They disappear. And then the security staff hush it all up, real quiet like." >He looks around, seeing if anyone's watching or eavesdropping. He leans in.
"...they say the original commander got found with half his torso split open like some kind of test subject."
"I'd like to split -you- open," >The lewd man on the left says, licking his lips.

| >Punch the lewd man in his conveniently placed crotch.
>Ask the tol man for more information.
>Leave for the station itself.
>Enter your own choice.

| ask tol men

| tell off the lewd man for being disrespectful to his superior and threaten him with disciplinary action if his behaviour continues. You are a strong independent loli and you do not put up with bs

| uppercut his nuts, show him who's boss

| >>131534 this g/u/rl gets it. inb4 climb the ranks and not do lewd stuff

| Split lewd man

| Punch him in the d

| Use your smol underdeveloped body to send him with a flying tackle ofd into the next century

| Punch da lewd man

| Come on OP we want some alien cock beast fun. :(

| (sorry, stuff keeps coming up. The choices are locked in though, so I'll be merging some and continuing soon.)

| We need to give OP our energy.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

| ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

| Boop

| OP, OP, where art thou, OP?

| Can't wait for the next episode of space youjo senki

|

| >You smile up at the lewd man in an adorable loli-ish way!
>Then you kick him violently in the crotch, splitting his knees and causing him to reel over, his jaw loosened and mouth agape! Right now he must feel like his nuts have been split in two!
>Taking aim at his jaw, you leap into the air with your fist jamming up in an uppercut!
"SHORYUKEN!" >You yell as your fist collides with his face! He flies up slightly into the air, and you crouch low and body slam/tackle him!

| >He crashes into the wall with a heavy thud, some of his teeth having been knocked loose! Surprisingly, he's still very much alive and very much conscious!
>It looks like your combat training in the academy will see some use after all, although you hope no one recognized that you stole your moves from a variety of fighting games. You rub your knuckles and point at the lewd man!
"Listen here, cocksucker. I'm not sure what's going on here, but the next time you so much as IMPLY-"

| "-anything lewd about me, or other female crewmen, you will WISH that you were court martial-ed instead of dealing with *me*." >You bite your lip and secretively hope that this doesn't come back to bite you in the ass later. *Don't care, had fun,* you think to yourself!

| >You turn back to the tol man, who has a big smile on his face as if enjoying a private joke. The other mechanic is nowhere to be seen.
"Now then... about these disappearances..."

| >The tol man looks around suspiciously before crouching low to your ear. You ball up your fists in case he does any funny business. He whispers:
"It's the head of security. People have seen him get super friendly with the head of research for some reason. It started a year ago. I'd be careful around town if I were you," >So saying, he quickly leaves and picks up the still-disabled lewd man and walks off.

| >You're now alone in the space station! Your dropship has since left and there's nowhere else to go except inside the station proper. And so you do...
>You're in the foyer. On this level are hyperlifts leading to various destinations for ease of access, along with crew quarters for regular crewmen/non officers, contract workers, kitchens, etc. You see hyperlifts for the following: The Bridge, Officer Quarters, Security, Research, Classified Research (It's locked!), Armory,

| >And Observatory.

| >You can report straight to the Bridge to meet the people under your command,
>You can head to your personal quarters to unload and/or rest or take a shower,
>You can visit Security to investigate further,
>You can visit the research department to snoop around,
>You can try and break into Classified Research,
>You can see if you can access the Armory,
>Or you can relax in the Observatory, which apparently also serves as the recreation hall.
>You can write something in!

| >>133627
(Lolololol, since you have Iron Will, you can totes try and do that if you like! However, space is a path to many horrors that some may consider dangerously lewd.)

| See if you can access the armory.
Gotta be able to protect yourself,less you wreck yourself

| Virgin playthrough. Anyone else down?

| >>149867
A completely virgin playthrough is probably not going to be possible, but short of anything that is impossible to escape from, a character with Iron Will won't be able to "give in" or otherwise get a "bad ending" from mind control, mind break, or corruption. It may or may not be possible to get a "bad ending" from other ways, though- it all depends on the players, the direction the game takes, and how we're all feeling at the end of the series.)

| (After all, I plan to either re run this same setting with a different character/stats or a different world in the future, to keep things interesting. ^^)

| (What you CAN do is try to play the game as "straight" as you can, except for the occasional mistake, like say if you try to fight off a baddie and run out of ammunition.)

| >>149867 I want slut playthrough instead, anyone else down for this?

| Considering that the HoS probably wouldn't expect to be dropped by a smol loli with a pistol, heading to Security could work.

| Caim Playthrough.
AKA:
Murder
Murder
Murder
Murder!!!

| (Gonna give it one more day before continuing, just to make sure everyone's seen that the thread is updating again, not just bumping. Thank you for helping to keep the thread alive, btw. ^^)

| Sweet talk your way into getting some extra firepower at the armory. We're gonna need it.

| >>150338 this ↑ , use your superior charm and looks to get what you want

| Definitely try to get access into the armory. The more weapons the better.

| Relax in the observatory, I wanna see what's in it!

| >>149904 Clearly we should do both by becoming the virgin slut who sucks dicks in secrecy; because oral doesn't count.

| >>155238 Oh my gosh yes and we can just be like totally delusional and constantly deny it like

"Tentacles don't count!" "Aliens don't count!" "I still a virgin because it was anal and I'm waiting for marriage."

| (:thinking:)
(I'll see what I can do- but keep in mind that unfortunately Iron Will means you can never get a mind-control, brainwashing, or corruption ending. :P)
(Might be able to mess with Mind-rape, though... we'll see how this goes. And now, on with the show! -ACB)

| >>149818 >>150007 >>150338 >>150340 >>150677 >>153512
>You didn't expect to have to potentially kill another person so soon into your career, but if anything that the mechanics said is true, you'll need to get to the bottom of it. You decide to follow your way to the Armory first and see if you can pick up something decidedly heavier than a pistol. Even if you can't, you might be able to pick up some more ammo, at least...

| >You head inside the hyperlift and push a button, feeling the elevator lurch slightly as you move to another part of the station and ridiculous speed. Within seconds, it opens up to a sparsely decorated area of the station. Beneath and above you are slotted panels where steam occasionally bursts out, along with mostly unmarked durasteel panels for walls. You follow a somewhat faded arrow until you reach a reinforced door with the word "Armory" written above.

| >You're about to knock when the door itself opens and a large portly man comes out! He crashes into you!
>Soon, both you and the large man and his many boxes of heavy equipment spill to the floor, with you pressed tightly underneath his immense folds of lard, punching vainly at the the suffocating belly. He almost doesn't even notice that you're underneath him until he rises onto his knees to get his bearings... just in time for you to catch your breath!

| "Oh I'm so sorry! Are you lost little girl?" >He says, straightening his glasses as he gets a better look at you. His face turns sheet white when he realizes you're wearing an officer's uniform.
"A-aren't you a little short for a NCO?" >He stammers out.
>The portly man looks to be in his mid to late twenties- he's dressed like a crew dog, that is, someone whose whole job is to run around a ship or station, doing odd jobs and assisting managers and chiefs of every department.

| >One of the boxes he was carrying seems to be leaking or something, because the bottom of one of them is soaking wet, and only grows more so as the seconds pass. It might have broken when it fell.
>Still, just ahead of you, the Armory door remains open- you don't see anyone else inside from this angle, but you do see what appear to be silhouettes of what must be weapons or something.

| >What do you do now?
>Continue inside the Armory and see what you can bring with you.
>Introduce yourself to the fat crew dog.
>Ask him about the packages.
>Chew his ass out.
>A combination of all of these?
>Write your own!
>(Note, from the other directions, it's assumed that you're going to travel from the Armory, to Security, and then to the Observatory, in that order. This can change at any time by player request depending on what happens on the way to your destination.)

| Top priority: get inside and grab weaps. Use fatty's dickish behavior earlier as leverage for him to look the other way if necessary.

If we have time, find out what's in the box.

| >>156567
What he said

| Grab weapons and ask about the content of the wet box

| Do we level up in this CYOA? Gentle reminder that we have 6 stars in negotiation btw.

| >>157115
(Not in this CYOA- it's closer to an oldschool text adventure game than an actual RPG, the "stats" are only there to basically add flavor and variety to the scenarios that you can either work around (or not).

For example, being smol (or at least petite, not quite loli) means you can be overpowered really easily, although everyone will also underestimate you by default.) -ACB

| (The current negotiation "level" will allow you to pull rank and interrogate/have conversation with most of the people on the station, though. Think of it like the same thing as charisma.)

| I say politely introduce yourself to this man and ask about the leaky box. Be nice to him.

| >>157127 this

| Introduce yourself, ask about the boxes, and then continue into the armory if you can. Be polite to the guy.

| >>157855 BE POLITE!? THAT OBESE FUCK JUST KNOCKED US OVER AND IMPLIED WE'RE UNQUALIFIED FOR OUR JOB!

| what if we start our virgin slut story by sucking his cock

| >>157936
Hey it is uncommon for a loli to be the boss. Give him some slack. He was not rude about it. We can discuss this politely like adults. It's unbecoming of an officer to treat subordinates unfairly.

| plus we need to make some allies here not distence ourselves from others

| >Be polite to the guy.
>Ask about the boxes.
>Get inside the armory.
>His unintended insult bites deep into your soul, and quickly flashes a few years of struggling through military academy due to both your size, the fact that you're a girl, and your temper which is as firey red as your hair "I'm a NATURAL REDHEAD!"
>Thankfully those years of schooling were not wasted and you manage to force yourself into conduct befitting a military officer.

| "Yes, I... family genetics... -ahem."
>You clear your throat.
"Yes... my name is Ensign Cynthia Willis. I've recently arrived to take command of this station, and I'm on an important mission at this very monent- and I have some questions for you, mister...?"
>You stand up straight- the fatty seems to look up at you in awe, straightening his eyeglasses, only to fall to the floor suddenly in a beseeching manner.
"I'M SORRY COMMANDER CINDY!" >He wails!

| "Er... that's Ensign Cynthia-"
>He continues to wail!
"I-I'm Shipman Nate, I-I'm currently an apprentice m-mechanic, b-but I was running errands..." >He stammers out, tears leaking out of his eyes.
"P-please forgive me..."

| >You bite your tongue, but wave off his concerns all the same.
"You're fine, er, Shipman..." >You try to change topics,
"One of those boxes appears to be leaking, what were you carrying?"
>The man stops groveling just long enough to look at what you're talking about. His face turns white again, and he immediately pulls the box over and begins to hastily take out the contents.
>You walk around and watch from the other side as he takes out a number of implements...

| >...syringes... darts... some vials of a transparent liquid...
>A strong smell emanates from the box, one that's decidedly antiseptic or astringent. It makes your little button nose curl in response!
"Oh no... oh no... he's gonna kill me..." >The fatty responds, looking over the insides of the box and withdrawing some broken vials.
>You inspect the contents.
"What were you carrying?"
>The man looks up at you. Still reeling from your appearance and mannerisms, he doesn't hesitate.

| "Dart guns," >He says,
"Tranquilizers and stuff. Captain Volter said they n-needed them in security... said they wanted to be able to uh, uh, d-disable people... not hurt them," >He says, looking glum,
"T-they've been having trouble, uh, keeping people t-together because we keep losing c-commanders..." >Suddenly, his eyes beam!
"B-but you're here! You can fix everything!" >He says, rubbing his hands with glee.
"I-i'll be sure to let him know you arrived..."

| >What do you do next?
>Continue inside the Armory.
>Use Negotiation: Convince him to do something else.
>Take one of the dart pistols/rifles.
>Write something in!

| Shoot him with a dart gun, then drag him into the armory. Would rather not let the HoS know that we're here or have that stuff.

| Use negotiatan to get more saucy info and be reasonable human being

| Go into armory. Get infinite ammo rocket launcher. Win game.

| I say talk to him abit about ship life and try to get some info as well as take a dart pistol. We might need to subdue someone in the future. also check out the armory

| Take one of the dart pistols and then try to convince him to do something else and then go into the armory. If he refuses, then do what >>158739 said; shoot him with the dart gun, drag him into the armory, and check out the weapons

|

| Don't shoot him, just ignore him and get more gun

| inquire about the head of security

| I mean we are a military person? Presumably we are authorized to get guns. No trickery required! Also most armories I know of have cameras and requisition officers so you still have some hurdles.

| >>158830 also, lol if you don't just get 6 wrenches, throw them at everyone to KO them, and blast yourself out a window. Wrench throw OP pls nerf

| Use negotiation to get him to do something else and nan a gun off of him secretly, then head into the armory

| Nab*

| Isn’t it wierd that the board specificly made for porn doesn’t want to do lewd things in a story?

| And with a loli as the protagonists

| >>162325
>>162326
Fatty doesn't even have tentacles

| Hey, op, once this CYOA is done, will you make another one? A non-lewd one would be interesting since some people want to do a virgin playthrough, haha

| >>162378
(Yeah! Either the next one will continue from this setting, start at the beginning with a character change, or have a different genre entirely.)
(I'm not sure if it will be completely non-lewd, however; I usually stick to /cyb/ for non-lewd games, or otherwise my handle here wouldn't be ALIEN COCK BEAST, lol. But I'll think about it. -ACB)

| >>162428 if that’s the case then maybe in the next story force us to choose lewd stuff

| >>162325 hold your horses, we can fuck a marine or something, the story just started.

|

| >>162583
(Yeah man, if anything this game alone is probably going to take a few threads. I don't like to rush things that much. ^^;; -ACB)

| I think we should negotiate with him to do something else, grab a dart gun, and go into the armory. Simple. Maybe.

| So G/u/rls, what is the consensus?

| Get big gun.

| >>163993
(It's so far starting to look like, in order,)
(1. Take a dart gun.)
(2. Ask man for information.)
(3. Convince him to do something else instead of heading to security.)
(3a. If he resists, stun him with the tranquilizer gun and drag him inside the armory.)
(4. Enter the armory, in preparation to raid it.)

| (Sound good so far? :3 -ACB)

| Yep, looks good

| Yup yup, sounds good!

| Stayin' alive, stayin' alive...

|

| :3

| Look mom a rainbow!

| ♡

| I've got a blank space, baby~
And I'll write your name~

| (hey im back)
>After you dispose of the body, do you.
>rape it
>return to your task
>go to engineering.

| >>177668 Return to the task at hand

| >>177668
Return to current task

| >you go to engineering. Do you
>make a vibrating dildo.
>mess with some nearby chems
>go to quarters and sleep.

| OP isn't back; OP actually has good syntax.

| >>177892
(Can confirm, I am the actual op. o.o -ACB)

| (No, I am the actual OP.

-ACB)

| (the id numbers tell the true story)

| wow this thread got to shit fast

| Lol

| Let's just wait until real OP shows up and gives us more story stuff

| (Soon. -ACB)

| Yay

| derp

|

| Lol

|

|

|

| >>164335
>You take one of the dart guns- a small dart pistol that's roughly the size of a derringer- and put it in a coat pocket. You'd take a rifle, but unfortunately you don't have a bandolier to carry it on (and it's kinda big). The crew dog doesn't seem to mind; in fact, he looks pretty eager to help!

| "Er, no, that's alright- actually, can you take these somewhere else?" >You ask the man as he enthusiastically cleans up the tranquilizer equipment.
"As in, not anywhere... near the security office. In fact, please *don't* head up to security. I'll... er... vouch for you."

| >He looks up to you in wonder.
"You would? You really would?!"
>You're taken slightly aback.
"Er, y-yes...? Oof!"
>The man squeezes your smol body really tightly, but not aggressively.
"Thank you so much! B-but the chief is going to notice i'm missing soon, in fact he-"
>His wrist commlink suddenly chimes in!
"NATE!" >Barks a very gruff sounding, angery voice!
"WHERE ARE THOSE TRANQUILIZERS!?" >It bellows!

| >Shipman Nate is about to respond, but you put a finger on his lips.
>You now have a chance to say something to the angery voice on the other end. Unlike the previous options, this gets to be entirely custom made!

| >Alternatively, you could say nothing and let Nate try to bullshit the person on the other end.

| "Eyy Natie mah dog, dis some good shit. Where'd you say you got it all from?"
This but slurred and lethargic

| Loudly say something lewd to the angery voice, then fuck the angery voice.

| we need to show who is the boss of the hood here, to get respect from the squad we need to use the language common men understands aka ebonics

| staying WOKE is our priority

| "Uhhh, I think you might have contacted the wrong commlink, sir."

| Whispee into nates ear to ask him why he needs them. If he doesn't keep an eye on the guy on the other end

| >>184701
I mean to whisper into nates ear so he will ask the guy on com why he needs them

| Laugh*

| Introduce yourself and ask him if the tranquilizer can be sent to the mc instead

| Considering her rank I think this should work

| >>184239 >>184269 >>184276 >>184278
>Nate, thinking quickly, and wanting to impress his new loli officer friend, springs into action!
"Uhhh eyy dawg," >He says, doing a terrible impression of a slurred accent,
"I, uhhh acci-acci-accident- mistakenly... shanked myself with the dope, so, uhhh, i'm going to be late, yeah-"
>>184705
>You whisper angrily into his ear,
"What the FUCK are you DOING!?" >Maybe a little too loudly- that definitely got caught on the commlink's speakers. >>184269

| >>184551
>Thinking quickly, you attempt to prevent full on mission failure and spring into action yourself!
"Uhhh, I think you might have contacted the wrong commlink, sir." >You say into the commlink, in a slightly beefed up male-ish voice. Thankfully those secondary credits you took in Theatre back at the academy prepared you for this moment.
>There's silence on the other end... then...
"Nate, just how much of the... 'dope'... did you inject yourself with, accidentally?"

| "Well, uhh, ya see, my homie, I, uh, scarfed a ton of-" >You rip the commlink away from his wrist violently in an attempt to prevent him from rolling another natural one on a bluff check!
>>185184 >>185185
"This is Ensign Cynthia Willen," >You speak into the commlink, using your actual voice, albeit in a very commanding tone,
"I recently arrived to Perihelion Station and have been given command over the entirety of the base. I have run into, er, Crewman Nate on his way to you."

| "However, I have great need of this, ahem, 'dope'... which I understand to actually be tranquilizers. Therefore, as my first order, I am requesting that these tools be redirected to my personal quarters... unless you have some immediate pressing need for them?"

| >There's a scuffling noise on the other end of the line- some cursing-
"...who the fuck does she think she-"
"Is this a joke...?"
"...with a voice like that-"
>You blush! Suddenly, the somewhat authoritative voice on the other end cracks back in.
"...Ensign, or should I say, Commander Cindy..."
>It's Cynthia, you think to yourself, frustrated,
"This is Security Chief Juno. We were not aware of your arrival- of course, you may take the... tranquilizers... to your quarters."

| >"Well, that was... easy," you think to yourself!
"T-thanks, in that case, I will be taking command of, uh, mister Nate here," >You look toward the eager to please but still somewhat nutty nerd,
"Oh and, I shall retain his services a bit longer, so don't attempt to hail him for anything else."
"...Right," >The voice on the other end says before cutting out.
>You let go of Nate's wrist!
"...Ok. I'm a busy woman, so I'm going to ignore that you almost got both of us killed."

| "I want you to go to my personal quarters and leave the box just outside of it. Then, I want you to go- anywhere- away from Security, and away from my quarters- take a few hours in the recreation deck or something." >She sighs- it feels like it's been weeks even though it's only really been minutes on board.
"Now... is there anything else- ANYTHING AT ALL... I should know before I let you go?"

| "Er... sorry?" >He says, tearing up,
"Please forgive me?"
>You roll your eyes, then pat him on the shoulder- you literally have to step up on your tippy toes to accomplish that, however.
"I forgive you. Now get going!" >He flees!
>You sigh, and finally turn inside the armory...
>You're barely inside the door when you look up and see a security camera pointing static at the ground. It doesn't look like it moves... and its red recording light isn't on right now.

| >The armored windows where the Quartermaster usually sits are tightly shut. There's a heavy door here with reinforced glass panels that allow you to see inside- beyond this door (locked), you can see silhouettes of heavy weapons- shotguns, rifles and the like. The good stuff.
>Beyond that, all around you are racks for lighter arms, the kinds of things that most everyday, non-security staff would use- pistols, flares, first aid kits, twine, even some engineering tools.

| >You have a variety of options here. You could:
>Arm yourself with as many pistol magazines as you can carry without a bandolier, (3)
>Get a second pistol, attempt to become a female loli version of John Wick,
>Examine the engineering tools,
>Examine the armored door,
>Attempt to break into the more secured weapons lockers,
>Pick up a medkit,
>Pick up some flares,
>Break the security camera,
>Hack something (warning, requires a hacking rig!)
>Enter something yourself!

| >Please note that for our purposes we'll assume that you're currently out of sight of any security cameras or other devices that may or may not be in the room and may or may not be active.

| Examine the armory to look for traps and hatch a plan to catch the culprit

The traps may or may not be a bunch of pistols pointing at one direction ready to shoot the head of the culprit

| We don't have >hacking
or >lock picking
Skills, so let's just stock up on ammo.

| Oh and a med kit, seriously.

| Let's get a med kit and try to become the female loli version of John Wick (even though she's just petite and not really a loli) XD

| Also a couple flares just in cass

| A dildo (for fun)

It can also used to torture the culprit :v

| X engineering gear
Maybe with a welder we can turn 5 guns into one gun

| >>185516
>The room is pretty barren, but you decide you might later find a trappish use for the twine, so you spool some up (about... say... 3 meters worth) to take with you. You might be able to trip someone or tie someone up!
>>185755 >>185757 >>185799
>Relishing the chance to act out one of your favorite vintage holomovies in real life, you pick up a second pistol and load it, pulling back the slide. You know that it's actually difficult as hell to properly aim two guns...

| >... at the same time... but not impossible. Who knows, it might come in handy!
Gain x 1 Pistol
>You stuff as much ammo as you can on your person- you have two magazines, both in each pistol, and two in your pockets.
(You'll be able to kill a maximum of four people, assuming they don't avoid the shots somehow.)
>You attach the medkit to your back, by using some of the twine to jerry rig "straps".
Gain 1 x Medkit!
>>186131
>You stuff two flares down your breastpocket!

| >>186524
>Unfortunately, there don't appear to be any actual dildos in the room at this time. Maybe you can use a flare as one?
>>186879
>You examine the engineering gear- before you is a Welder, used for temporarily sealing doors or opening un-armored ones. Unfortunately, shop class wasn't among your best, so while you can probably handle the machine, you'll be a lot more inefficient with it. A *lot* more.

| >Aside from the welder, you also see assorted other items- a blowtorch, a set of wrenches, and a nailgun (empty!).
>At this moment, you're carrying too much and are unable to pick up any of the items! If you drop something, or find a bandolier, backpack, or some other convenient tool, you might be able to grab it later (or carry more stuff).

| >Incidentally, Shipman Nate is also gone by this time, so you can't make him carry stuff either. :c
>Will you continue exploring/examining in the room, or head out?

| There's gotta so kind of load bearing vests/ backpacks here, let's look around for some.

| Heck there might even be armor here, let's keep a lookout for those

| >>187196
>You quickly search what parts of the armory you're able to access without a keycard or demolition charges- all you seem to find are holsters for the same pistols you're currently wearing.
>Frustrated, you go back to the armored door and look inside-
>There, folded next to some rifles... are load bearing vests. Each can probably hold several pounds of ammunition, in addition to the weapons.
"Reeeeeeeeeee!"

| >>187205
>You instead look for armor in the armory... after looking through some of the lockers, you find that they're all empty!
>You check the locked section again, and... find that the most of the racks for carrying armor are missing here, too. Not even the hard, titanium and superacrylic layered shockplates that special forces normally carry. Not that a research station should have any of that, but, eh, didn't hurt to check...

| >Either way, you went ahead and strapped another holster so that you don't need to carry the pistols in your already over bulging military uniform. Now you can literally pull them out from both sides of your hip like a character from that one film about the Internet.

| >At this point, you've searched this room from top to bottom- you hear something above you start to beep- the security camera from before is moving again!

| >You get just out of sight- exploring the rest of the armory undetected is going to be impossible now (unless you do something about it!).
>You're currently just outside the Armory. From here, you can head toward the direction of the Security Station... or you can visit any other part of the station prior, such as:
>Head to your quarters!
>Head to the recreation area!
>Visit the R&D!
>Try and access the RESTRICTED R&D!
>Visit the Observatory!
>Visit the Bridge!
>Visit Crew Quarters

| >You could also drop some supplies and replace them with something inside the Armory, too, but you'll still need to deal with the camera.
>Feel free to suggest ideas and we'll see where we can go from here.

| Equip storage vest. Go to bridge and requisition a backpack, and possibly a wagon so we can carry more loot.

| Wait there were rifles next to the vests, why don't we drop one off the pistols and take the rifle and some ammo

| >>187219 >>187222
(The rifles and vests are locked behind an armored security door- you can't reach them.)
(See: >>185498 )

| Access the restricted r&d.

| Oof, well I guess the gear we have now will have to do.

| >>187225 damn it. I still think we should go to the bridge to requisition a backpack though. Preferably some kind of high tech space folding backpack of holding. Maybe they have one in r&d?

| Since the security section already know we are here, I'd say we should go to the bridge, introduce ourselves to the other parts of the chain of commands here an try to make a few friends. We are gonna need it we want survive

| Decided to go to crew quarter to gather more information about the case

Accidentally found one of the crewmates pleasuring himself so the mc decided to help out

Manage to make a slave out of the crewmates

Make him an accomplice

| I want some yuri action, let's meet the crew mates

| In an earlier post by ACB, the destination order was gonna be Armory, Security, and Observatory, so we could keep going with that but idk

| we should prly look around our quarters too :3

| After she goes to the bridge then to the crew quarter I presume

>>187496
The crew she found is tall busty cute girl with short hair

| Uwu

| >>187882 T A R G E T A C Q U I R E D

|

|

| (this will reach 250 soon)

| Give OP poweeer

| ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

| ✧*。✧*。✧*。

| >>187225
Doesn't domeone have the key? Couldn't we blow them in exchange for the key

| Shouldn't we drop all this loot off in our quarters in case we find more shit in r&d, or at least so we don't look like some kind of kitted out survivalist when we reach the bridge or visit crew quarters. We should look polished and authoritative when we do

| >>188980 this. Being a kleptomaniac murderhobo may work for Fallout but in real life people can see you walking around with stupid amounts of loot.
Hold onto what you NEED or can foresee using, say if we head planetside.

| >>188980 >>189034 No. We could get attacked at any moment, if all our crap is left in our room we might as well have not obtained it in the first place.

We should get a way to carry lots of stuff conveniently, so we won't get caught unprepared.

| >>188980 I find the idea of a smol loli carrying so much equipment she can barely walk ridiculously funny. I think we should stick to current load out

| Why not just get a hold of a powersuit or a lackey to carry things around

|

| {not a command}
Hey ACB, just a random question. Have you ever considered making like an actual game, like a VN or something. The scenario and writing for this is pretty dope, I dunno I just kinda had a dumb idea...

| >>190827
(Hey! I've considered turning one of my larger universes/ARG's in /cyb/ into a VN, yeah, and in the future I might commission some artists and set up a smol llc with other /cyb/izens to make our own video game based on what's written there. ^^ But that's all future stuffs.)
(I'm mostly writing the CYOA stuff here for the fun of it, though- I have no plans to make an erotic VN at this time, since whatever work we end up making I would like to put on a public portfolio. ACB)

| (It's not a dumb idea at all! I just have no interest in making a hentai game right now. ^^;;)

(Though maybe some day I'll write a short erotic novelette and post that online under a pseudonym.)

| >>190968
Haha, sounds like you got some interesting future plans. Pretty cool. I dunno I just had some random thoughts about working together with people on /u/ to make some games (erotic or not) since I've been learning how to make games and well making them on your own ain't easy lol. Like imagine having people on /cyb/ work on a scenario and people like Lewd Drawer doing some of the art, me and maybe some people on /tech/ handling the technical side of things...

| Well if you're ever interested in doing a small project, like really small maybe just turning this thread into an actual game and working with LD, if he accepts... And le me and amateur coder, let me know. Kinda just wanna get some experience at this point. But if you ever begin your future ventures I'd be interested in helping out.

| >>191285
(I'll be sure to ask for you if we get there! ^^ -ACB)

|

|

|

|

|

|

| Ended??

| dear goodness i don't want this to end op please come back

| >>198595 >>198651
(No- just busy at work again. ;-;)
(CYOA will continue soon(tm)! -ACB)

| Yaaaayyy

| >>198845
(better hurry dis gon reach 250 soon)

| Or at least make a new thread and link it here before it gets to 250

| >Shoot camera because why not.
>Refill ammo.
>Go to Security and interrogate.
>Drop medkit, twine, one magazine, one flare in Quarters. Grab 'tranquilizer' vial.
>Meet subordinates in Bridge.
>Find box/bag/backpack in Research. Ask about content of vial.

|

|

| >>191853 Your handle reminds me of an old thread called Darkstone. Were you the one who wrote that?
And to all. We should discuss a bit more of the direction this CYOA is going while ACB is dead.

|

|

|

| There's like 3 posts left before it locks, I'm just gonna assume OP will make a new thread.

| Death desu.

| RIP

| Alright, that's it. New thread.

Total number of posts: 250, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1522402649

This thread is permanently archived