danger/u/
I like loser neet girls

| I like them so much it's not fair. Freaky pervy weirdos that smell bad and don't shower for days! A lot of you are going to say ohhh I'm hyping them up and they're actually gross and weird. NO I KNOW! I want that

| i used to be like that. i went to therapy and learned that associating with losers is a self-destructive tendency. i don't care to project, but i can tell you that you should consider therapy.

| >>1027266 I actually think I'm doing fine! I already go to therapy, take meds to stabilize me, have a healthy self image, decent hygiene. I just think they're hot. It ain't that deep.

| >>1027266
Yeah there’s a lot of truth here. I think I have a fetish which is probably instinctual for taking care of others, and a fear which drives me to always need to feel superior to others. I think both of these have their benefits, but for something happy long term, we both need to be our best, and thrive together. Still, I do want someone who wants me, and I can’t really do anything special, so cleaning would be lovely.
>>1027271
Played neet girl date night on itch.io?

| If she cut, she's a keeper

| >>1027275 can't say I have but I might check it out.

>>1027278 :<

| >>1027278
I like the while ‘messy room’ because it’s super cute to imagine cleaning up for/with her and making everything sparkling and shiny and her looking up with big eyes and hugging her and going ‘we did it!xD’ cutting and suicide attempts make me feel irresponsible to be part of such huge harm to her. I know a lot of gurls on here cut, and they’re probably better mentally than me hahaha but take care ok?

| I met someone like that trough an online video game and she was the one who came onto me, repeatedly, even though I didn't show any interest at first. Eventually I started feeling appreciated and we started talking and playing ns2 every day and visiting each other every other weekend but her low self-confidence and her constant references to sex with dogs was such a turnoff that I decided to let her go. I wouldn't call her a loser but it was still a self-destructive environment.

| Who is The Rapy?

| What if you were to meet a stricted dom hardworking lady who'd pretend to be a loser girl to be bait you?

| >>1027318 oh damn.. Thats so hot..

| Girl with arm sleeves to cover her scars need to be sex

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1726232168

This thread is closed.