danger/u/
How do I find a FWB?

| I need a guy who's okay with me basically using him as a living dildo.

| Should the word 'friend' really be used here if you don't care about being loving to each other? It should just be casual sex partner yeah? I would always want to show love to my friends if I had sex with them. Speaking of which, what about your friends? Even if they're not interested, they might have some ideas.

| I call that human traffic gurl.
Maybe we should make the dystopia you wish for, much more likely to make happen than world peace at least.

| Go on tinder/grindr. If you’re looking for guys to use as a dildo you’ll find plenty. Just dont be one of those dickheads with no profile pics going around pleading for sex - plead for sex WITH profile pics!

| Pro tip: make sure you have at least a bit of a conversation about what you want to do before you meet. If you cant at least briefly talk about what turns both of you on before they give you their location or phone number, bounce. There’s plenty of fish.

Honestly dating apps (rightfully) get a lot of hate, but if you come across as a somewhat well adjusted person, know what you want, and crucially dont judge yourself based on the results (or lack thereof) they can be a lot of fun.

| Also get good pics! Not just selfies - have your friends take pics for you looking cool, being dressed nice, and doing stuff. Low quality pics are the worlds leading source of pussy deficiency. Get good ones and a bio that makes you sound cool without sounding like an asshole.

| Just ask on danger/u/. Tgere are plenty of hirny dick-havers around

| what is fwb? I know only fwd (front wheel drive)

| >>1027353 freaks with boners

| time to kill myself

| >>1027359 thanks

| >>1027261 well step one of having a fwb is having friends>:3c

| Just get a dildo and then find a spell on Etsy to bring it to life

| >>1027261
erotic..I NEED IT

| >>1027402 skippable with rape and it's free too!

| >>1027652
I really really wish I could rape you : ( I wouldn’t hurt you and I’d be really careful not to tie you up in a way that’s bad for your joints and circulation, and even if you were dirty in my basement you’d still be the gem of my eye.

| >>1027655 I'd take that personally and proceed to rape you first, I'd let you know that I have very good fundamentals on my rape footies.

| >>1027660
yay!! ^^ I'll dress extra skimpy when I go to sleep for you tonight!

| >>1027661 We should just take some fine tea and cut down the tension. Do you have any hobby?

| >>1027712
That sounds really lovely! I like flavors quite a bit. I microwaved my lunch casserole extra today and the smells from hot food are really enjoyable : ) maybe I’ll make some jasmine tea and put it in my water bottle, or some chai. I’m enjoying eating a peaceful meal right now. I get excited about Linux and programming and bicycling and swimming and speed typing and sci fi stories but I tend to also get tired fast : ) what do you like?

| >>1027726 I like not living my life but the fiction we can create is amuses me, still.. I need to play it and when I play it, I'm not sensible with any childish behavioring, nor tolerant to any naive manipulation.
But don't you ever feel your own weaknesses when talking, or are you just this good?

| >>1027753
I kinda don’t like my life or self in some ways either, I look at my alternatives and they seem worse though…
It really hurts me to think so I don’t think about my weaknesses so much. But I think I’ve kinda mentioned them in my own way. I really like being a silly gurl in here, I think I’ve made some people smile, and usually people are nice. I’d be a little scared of sex irl of course, but spiritually I really do mean that I’d like to have cute intense sex with you : )

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1726626562

Refresh