danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
i feel all drooopyy

| hi gurls its gf-lover chan here. i just cuddled with her again for like 5 hours. she had to go to work and it was sad to see her go but good news i still feel sooooooo droopy and melty. like a big pile of just smnehshh. its a cozy feeling :)

we just watched archer and fell asleep in each others arms (and made out a lot d:)

i may have also been hitting the vodka straight out the bottle while we were snug so i feel warm from that tooooo~

i want her to get off work already asdfjlka

| Phew, at first I was jealous that gf-chan’s generous heart had been captured by another, but then she deserves the utmost happiness.

That sounds really really nice, maybe you can clean up the apartment or decorate it like from archer or something before she gets off! You’re a hero to us alone g/u/rls, i think she’s going to feel lucky to hold you tonight <3

| I love sex

| Sober up and clean up so you can make your gf smile when she comes home to see you

| >>1025054
Don’t be really stressed out though and make it into a huge task! Take pleasant breaks to rest, smell where she was, think about her, warm yourself up for her

| Clean your butt so she can peg you

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1724429701

This thread is permanently archived