danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
ratio

| Anything non 3d one can use to determine correct positioning in perspective such as the wheel and steer, bar, and the body/whole, in relative, or maybe things upside down and how to look correct, upside down

But I am more concerned on machine drawings I guess.

Something math, not meth, so on. Mildly,rationally,artistic opinion only, thanks

https://ibb.co.com/30t8jyF

| Meth meth meth meth meth meth meth

| You should also give up on trying to type yourself too, clearly you can't convey what you yourself trying to say. can chatGPT take in indo promt? Either that or go back to special school trying to learn english again <3

| You're worthless and will never finish anything in your life, Do your caretakers a favor and kill yourself.

| >>1019343 why do you assume i will read your english then? what sack of numbfuck
>>1019345 nor have you, do the site a favour and post your hanging corpse

| >>1019350 keep on leeching whoever have to take care of you then, I'm sure they'll left you 600k when they die.

| Jesus christ people, go learn to be happy or something =○

| >>1019415
Teach me waaaaaaahhhh you’re my new mommy I’ve imprinted on you it’s too late now how do I live waaaah

| Just copy whatever you like from nhentai

| >>1019358 do you get money for being off topic
It seems so
You can just say you don't know
But you just need to air your frustation
Because you have no friends and you gieblowjob to your dead puppy you beheaded on rainy days

Take it easy, you aren't that special either.

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1720708401

This thread is permanently archived