danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Lewd games that allow creation of characters

| I'm worried that my entry post will be the entire list.

Koikatsu
Honey Select
Custom Order Maid 3D 2
Custom Girl, something, I don't remember the name, but it's about 15 years old at this point.

Koikatsu and Honey Select run like ass no matter the computer hardware. Unity cannot handle the bloat caused by 6 years of updates and mods.

I haven't tried COM3D2 because it seems to be mainly maid oriented and it's over 230GB.

| Also:
Koikatsu has an amazing character and mod distribution, same with scenes.
Same applies to Honey Select
Custom Maid on the other hand is very lacking in that department.

| I present to you: honey come from developer ILLGAMES @Projecti18 on twitt*r the definitely not Illusion company. Didn't played it, but it did fit what you're asking for.

| Also Era games I guess

| >>1002639 ignore this, I can't think of any after all

| Look for miconisomi game, their latest game Insult Order (released years ago) have a limited character customization. It can't compare with Koikatsu and CustomMaid, but their unreleased have Summer Sacrifice has a demo with great character creator. Don't hold your breath because you'll be lucky if they release the full game this year.

| Other game would be Holy Knight Ricca, the customization is limited, but it is a full-fledged 3D side scroller game. Some of the scenes are gore, so be prepared.

| >>1002638 Honey Come is a lost potential. Illusion just quickly released another game since they're not making any more profits from Koikatsu, but they removed the Chara Studio and there's no modding support, and likely never will be given the downgrades it has compared to KK.

| >>1002644 This one looks somewhat promising!

| >>1002982 Played it last evening. I won't say it's bad, but I dislike how the game forces H-scenes upon you regardless of your performance.

| While these games are pretty old now, I think "Wings of Roldea" and "MaiDenSnow Eve" sort of fit the bill. Both are primarily RPGs but you get to customize the female protagonist a decent amount from what I remember.

| MMOs with Roleplay

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1708485439

This thread is permanently archived