danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Information Central 6/4

| Hey everyone, this is CN, with everything GC related. Now that the initial chaos of the blackout has calmed down I figured I would make one of these. Also I'm looking for some info about a group called the Lumeil Order, they seemed to have been based out of Neon, last I heard. Anything info about where they are is appreciated.

| Why are you looking for that info geekboy?
I'd give up TBH!

| >>567176
They may have something I pay to get it off their hands. Why should I give up? -CN

| Ayy, well whattya know! You survived!

Guess I'm getting that 100k after all. ;)

-Royal Remington

| >>567178
Don't you know?
The Lumiel Order is like super secretive and drek, although I heard their leader uses this board! the last shadowrunners that went after them and stole some paydata got some good ol' retribution in the form of getting geeked real wiz like, all his blood was poof! Gone! they're scary!

But if it's for buisness I'm sure you could get SOME attention lol.

| >>567192
Yea... the last thing I want is more people after my head. Do you know what handle they go under? -CN

| >>567216
I remember it being DANSOU or something like that, some drek about jap spelling lol!

Neo-tokyo bullshit like lol PTDR!

| >>567220
DANSOU... alright, I'll keep a lookout for that then. Thanks. -CN

| >>567221
If the vile, disturbing books I have read are correct, the proper spelling should be 'Danchou' — those gifted with the knowledge of this language is free to correct me on this matter. -Uni

| >>567220 >>567221
Mmm?
Uuhh, do you mean kishi danchou?
-GEMINI

| >>567260
Oh do you know them? -CN

| >>567280
Mmmmm not really...but i wanna! She seemed nice

She says she likes old technology and ends some sentences with arimasu...mmmm at least i think..
-GEMINI

| >>567282
Sounds like you at least talked to then... where was this? -CN

| >>567285
Uhhh i think it was here?
Here ya go!
{\__/}
( • . •)
/ > >>/cyb/559991
-GEMINI

| ...unless you're not interested in getting some revenge...

Come on omae, you seriously giving me the cold shoulder?

-Royal Remington

| >>567290
Oh... well that was easier than I thought. Thanks, it would be a pain to just track him down, so let me see if I can work some decker magic on that thread and... done.
>>567293
Oh sorry, kind of had tunnel vision once I saw a guy who had info I needed. Sure I'll pay up, though before I do, I just want to ask if you have any proof you helped? It was chaos out there and I dont even remember who I saw or didnt. -CN

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1559723611

This thread is permanently archived