danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
teach me how to play anime songs on piano

| i can only follow/guess the melody... and whatever else like chord or scale i have no idea....

basically trying to improv the animesong in any pitch class or modes or style and sound cool, looks cool,

on piano or any instrument...
what do i do? how should i embelish/ornament the melody i know??

| It may sound cliché; but practice, practice, practice. There’s plenty of resources on YouTube for these sorts of things. Learn scales, then chords and go from there. Especially if you are younger and have a lot more free time try to set aside an hour a day. If you don’t have a piano, buy a cheaper Casio or Yamaha keyboard.

| >>797677 what do i do with scales and chords usually? take example. songs like guilty crown's departure or marasy8's just be friends.. what scales or chords do i use?

| bump

| Are you spending 5+ hours a day practicing?
>>797700
Check online for the sheet music or instrumentation.

| You need to spend at least $50000 a day on private lessons. Otherwise, you will never learn to play the piano. I'm sorry.

| >>798368 yea all those sheets are there but what do you do? just read and follow?

| >>798413
Yes.
That is literally what sheet music is for.

| >>798652 what about live? they dont use sheets. what about voicing? dont they at least recognize pattern by a shape, position or something

| >>798693
Quora

Google

Lessons

take your pick

| >>798702 if i had found anything there, i wouldnt be here playing your multiple choice games, wouldnt i?

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1635498358

This thread is permanently archived