danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Your favorite anime you've never watched it

| You know it, you know what it's about but you've never watched it and maybe never will, but you love it
For me that would be Gintama

| My hero academia, i love the world building of the show but i never like watching the main series.

| Initial D, everything about it seems right up my alley. Cool cars, cool music, cool drifting, cool vibe, cool other shit. Even knowing all this, I probably won't watch it anytime soon.

| Cowboy Bebob. I'm gonna watch it some day I swear.

| I think it would be Tokyo Ghoul, I've heard good things about it and g/u/rl... Its music is beautiful. I swear I'm gonna watch it someday but I've so many animes I gotta watch too..

(Danger /u/ play Unravel)

| flcl

| The final Evangelion Rebuild movie. Just waiting for it to be subbed or dubbed and released in NA theaters or streaming services.

| >>768728 Same, I have liked every Initial D movie I've seen and I love the soundtrack. But I have never seen an episode.

| >>768728
(C o o l V i b r a t i o n s)

| Aria. Great music. Ill watch it, one day... tm

| One piece

| Same for me, discovered initial d trough the music, watched one of the movies, many drift montages but never an episode.

| this thread is dumb and relatable at the same time. Feels like everyone is depressed enough to not watch what they like, and I'm part of it.

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1625020047

This thread is permanently archived