danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Wonder Egg Priority

| This show, was amazing. I usually never watch seasonal anime because, let's be honest, a lot of it is very, very mid and not really original. But, this show really caught my attention so I gave in and binged it when it was at 11 episodes.

Last episode came out today (or yesterday, depending on time zones) and, I'm not dissapointed. Kind of sad that the "actual" ending isn't coming out until summer, but I'm also glad that they didn't want to rush it and fuck it up that way.

| I don't want to spoil anything because it's so new and honestly just, such a nice experience. But, I noticed that there weren't any threads about it and wanted to spread the word. I don't use social media a lot so I have no idea if I'm preaching to the choir or pointing out a hidden gem, but either way, you should give it a watch.

If you like smooth animation, serious subjects handled in a really cool way,and a mix of wholesomeness and stuff that fucks you up, then watch it.

| I have it on my list. Gonna watch it soon!

| This season was great and wonder egg definetly played a role in it.

| Wep is one of the best shows I've seen in a while

| >>749297
You should!

>>749298
I wouldn't really know. I've only watched Wonder Egg and a few episodes of Attack on Titan. But, this one was incredible.

>>749450
Same! I also feel like this is a show that's gonna stick with me for a long time, which is honestly very rare.

| cu

| cu

| Okay sounds great, when are the bluray coming out so I can dl them? I genuinely can't watch shitty webrip

| >>749737
I have no idea. I think the first 4 (maybe first 8) episodes are already released on blu ray, but, the full release I have no clue about.

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1617470480

This thread is permanently archived