danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How do you enjoy vtubers when you don't understand vtubers?

| ^

| Apart from the obvious subbed clips

| You answered your own question. Btw there's a lot of people trying to learn japanese through them.

| Also, there are english vtubers

| Just watch as they fail at the games you know how to play perfectly and think "I would murder you if you weren't cute".

| The desire to kill knows no cultural barrier.

| i still enjoy them. it's very fun to watch them play and talk about shit. my favorite one is going insane and is ready to murder someone but yeah. even still, there's lots of translations and I don't watch the streams much because I'm too lazy.

| Some of the Hololive girls speak English like Kureiji Ollie to my knowledge. There’s Hololive EN, Vshojo, wanna say some of the Nijisanji speak English too? There are dozens of English speaking indies on twitch (just gotta spend some time in rooms and get a feel for the vibe. Some are seiso, some are lewd) worth checking out. Not to mention YouTube, but YouTube for live streaming pales in comparison to twitch imo. I’ve even found some Spanish and German speaking Vtubers on twitch

| >>742611
pretty much this.
>>742623
like he says, there is holomyth and some independents that people watch. the majority of the EN audience goes there.

as for JP vtubers, idk. my friend in Germany enjoys watching Pekora streams despite not speaking Japanese. his reasoning is that he can 'feel' what she's saying, and that's what matters.

| 日本語でおk
I've been able to practice listening to Japanese using them.

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1615004629

This thread is permanently archived