This thread is permanently archived
Underrated Animes That Deserve Appreciation

| Parasyte the Maxim

The Big O! Roger

Trinity Seven

Dakara Boku wa H Ga Dekinai

Mekakucity Actors

------------
Check out one, critique it, leave some for someone else!

| I feel like Oarasyte got some decent love but yes, it's good

I would add:

Book of Bantorra
Michiko and Hatchin
Gangsta.

| Sabagebu!

| haibane renmei ????

| >>ab5f24
Sabagebu was one of the funniest things I saw in recent memory. I love how the MC was a total jerk, wish they made a season 2. The OVAs were good though.

My vote: either cautious hero or boogiepop. Cautious hero is pretty good for an isekai. Boogiepop (old/new series as well as the LNs) will always be a personal fave.

| If you can get passed the online hate of it, Flowers of Evil is really creepy

| I mean, they're appreciated, they're just not popular.

| Grimgar of fantasy and ash is a legitmately great anine with alot slower pacing than most shows but it uses that pacing in the best way possible

| Trigun

| >>734319 This

| Hey is Outkaw Star worth watching despite its age?

| >>734471 Grimgar was good, yes.

The problem is that original is not adapted to anything. Manga has less content than anime, no games e.t.c.
Looks like Grimgar got some attention at a moment, but it wore off really quickly and companies lost any interest in investment.

| Tiger and bunny is a must

| I've never seen anyone talk about Joshikousei no Mudazukai, and it's awesome. Even on a second viewing I was laughing my ass off.

| Shinsekai Yori!
<3

| >>735047 >>734823

Yes to both

| >>734551 It's okay. Its certainly a show of its time. Not going to say its "good". Probably worth it to watch a few random episodes.

| >>734551 I really really loved Outlaw Star. It has a lot of nostalgia worth for me as it really was a positive point in childhood watching it on Toonami on TV. I would definitely at least check it out.

| https://myanimelist.net/anime/38935/Miru_Tights

| miru tights was quite an experience

| It's my weakness xd

| Seconding: Mekaku, Gangsta
Adding: Rainbow, Shinsekai Yori, kinda Baccanno, while famous its not talked about anymore

| Denkigai no Honya-san is always going to be one of my most underrated anime out there.

Its a slice of life about a bunch of personalities working in a dojin shop. Manga great too

| Planetes for sure

| Anything from Yoshiaki Kawajiri.

| Babylon, I loved the second part unlike most ppl

| boku no pico. im kidding

| Rokka braves of the six flowers was a cool one from what I remember

| >>735182
>A boy has the right to dream...

| Adding Monster to the list.
Slow burn and great intro/outro

| Seirei no Moribito

| Fist of the North Star, the manga specially.

It's mostly know for weird out of context clips from the anime and jojo comparisons, when it's more than that.

| Nah, fist of the north star is just very trashy. Dont watch it. People think something is good only because they watch it for a long time and grow some sympathy for it. Fist of the north star is something like this. It's really bad and trashy. It's not a gem and has some good stuff like jojo in it. It's just very bad

| >>736891

For real, HNK was the dumbest thing I ever tried to watch. A fighting anime with Tom & Jerry physics, holy shit.

JoJo at least had the Jonathan arc, which was the only good part of it.

| sigh why are anime trolls so low energy

| Flip Flappers is still the best yuri show ever

| >>736949 that's not bloom into you

Total number of posts: 37, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1612720034

This thread is permanently archived