danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Psycho-Pasa

| Any Psycho-Pass fans here, also Mika Shimotsuki is best girl and best boss.

| Fuck me I hate autocorrect

| I liked it a lot more than I was expecting given how the weeb community either reveres it or calls it beyond edgy. It's actually very well written and somehow better than any adaptation of minority report ever made with some nice twists at the end that feel more like foregone revelations than the usual deus ex machina. I would rank it solidly high, above Ergo Proxy (another one I love but that gets a bit dithery and pretentious at times)

| Hehehe.. Psycho-pasta..
I just realized how humble Psycho-pass is in it's message. It's simple, doesn't shove it's message down your throat, if you just glance at it, you get a simple message, and the deeper you dig into it's universe, the more you realize how damaging this type of society is.
Maybe it's humble to a fault.. Considering we're rapidly collapsing into a dystopian world far worse than ever imagined, and nobody gives a damn, because they got no idea what's going on.

| I'm one of those weebs who liked the 1st season a LOT, and the 1st movie was good. But the second season was so bad, that when funimation didn't dub the 3rd I just never bother to watch it. Even though the 1st season alone is my favorite anime.

| >>734134
I didnt think 2 was irredeemable. Definitely not as good or slow burning as season 1 but kind of okay for its own thing. Sort of reminded me of Darker Than Black's first season and OVA and the drop in quality in the second season.

| Psycho-pasta

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1611895046

This thread is permanently archived