danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
any new good yuri manga

| ive been looking for somethin

| Well, the popular ones I have to mention are Bloom into You, YuruYuri, Sakura Trick, Citrus. The next ones I'll be listing are my personal favourites.

Shinozaki-San Ki O Ota Shika Ni is a good yuri RomCom about otakus, and references a lot of Pretty Cure as well as other otaku things.

Futari Monologue is a cute yuri story about childhood friends who meet each other in high school after a while, one being a gyaru and another one being an introvert.

| Met My Sister on A Dating Site is a good yuri if you don't mind incest.

Ultimately, if you want to find yuri, Dynasty Reader is a good site to go to for them.

| If you want somthing depressing, The Private Report on My Lesbian Experience with Loneliness, and it's sequel, My Solo Exchange Diary are hard hitters.

Aside from that, if you're feeling sadistic, Kitanai Kimi Ga Ichiban Kawaii is what you need if you want to see a Sadistic High Schooler torture another high schooler with various methods including forcing her to eat bugs and forcefully piercing her navel.

| Kaijuu Iro No Shima releases once every 4th month but damn is it good and the art has better quality than most manga.

| I need to read Citrus, is it good?

| if you want yuri set in japan's underground music scene i highly recommend After Hours

| check out vivit gray aka shinoasa if your into touhou, he makes some sweet mokou x keine stuff

| This thread is hella gay and i love it!

| >>732161
Good stuff, really enjoying shinozaki, thanks!

| yuri natsu kagaya inn is really good

| hayate x blade is THE number one, has action and comedy and the author herself is a lesbian

| Not sure if it really counts or if it would be considered “new” but murcielago has a pretty good blend of horror/action/mystery/yurification

| school zone

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1611758851

This thread is permanently archived