danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Isekai protaginst ama2! Im back!! and wtf have you guys done to my planet!?

| Y'all prolly forgot already but last year I used some wierd tech mumbo jumbo to get some earth internet and actually communicate from another world, Im doing this again, an yr has passed I got way more powerful and you guys seem to just get worse, dear god, but hey ask anything you like I will give my best to answer it

| How expensive are prostitutes out there?

| >>708143 depends on stablishment, nation, culture and species, a human to human stand in a legalized store can usually buy a session that would be valued at around 30 to 50 copper coins wich could be around(not accurate calculation) 40 to 50 dollars, I guess, its usually more expensive if you wanna do it with another species and it also could cost more depending on the country you are in, it is a legal service in most places

| How big is your harem?

| >>708152 ah, classic question, in one year it increased by 1 girl,(kinda slow I know, Im not that social ok), so 4 girls now, an harpy, a chameleon like species girl and 2 humans

| Have Cultivators invaded your world yet? They spread like weeds once established, so be careful!

| >>708159 no stuff like that here, the heroes here are pretty competent, and even I have to rely on them from time to time, so things ar epretty under control, especially when the strongest hero comes, he is just absurd

| That was quite a good reply ngl

Now, been wondering how you kill a succubus? Heard those chicks are pretty tough and cannot be kill but that just bullcrap ain't that right?

| are there any cool nations? also what Governments do they have?

| >>708194 killing demons isnt something very common, I must say, succubus are rare, at least on main land, and I never went to hell to find one, most that I've found are friendly since demons and angels were introduced in society after they tried to protect us from an ancient calamity

| >>708206 I must say, bouldarak is a pretty cool place, its city made of golems by golems, one of the few places on the planet where you can find naturally born golems, they are usualy built by someone, and they food is rocks and rare materials, cant say its good to live but is very interesting place

| As for governament types, well we have many, from monarchies, to communism, imperialism, some have a power based hierarchy, democratic elections, its very all over the place, Im surprised by the lack of wars, there is reason why war isnt very frequent, its just stupid to waste resources on other nations when a new calamity or monster could appear at any time so they gotta be ready, there are still conflicts tho, cold wars and economical wars are a thing here

| Oh, note that the therms im using here do not entirerly represent the complexity of their governaments, its just an aproximation of what it is with the therms I learned on earth, they have their own therms and history to describe it but it would be hard tp explanin everything

| Did you ever find any chances to be able to apply what you learnt from anime,manga,fiction,etc in your isekai world?

| >>708590 a surprising yes! Like, its not everyhing but it sure helped me to not get so surprised by everything, most of my friends even question how I know so much about like: monsters, magic, some other underground things and all, I'm no pro at any of it but I can at least pass off as normal person.

| As for the more clichê situations, please look at explosion, debree can fall on you, you can't destroy a city while fighting monsters, do not beat up every criminal you find, not every girls will fall for you because you are a hero, politics still sucks and burocracy exists in all places, so common sense is usefull and life is not a game, people will die even when there is revival magic

| Well the thread is dead :(

| You ever planing on returning?
If so... could you help earth as well? I know as an Isekai protag you have to deal with the world you went to... but Earth hasn't gotten a real hero in so long that we don't even know if it happened. Only thing we remember was his name. Hesus or something like that...

| >>709006 well comming back wouldn't be super hard, but it would still be challenging, for both phisical, emotional and mental reasons, its not like I hate earth, its just that I don't really think I could do much, I am a hero, a fighter, not somebody who can fix the political and cultural problems you are facing right now.
The hero who I inherited the legacy and power from would be more suited

| But as I had to make clear in this world I am not the one who steped onto this planet before, I am me, and I refuse to held by the same standarts as some person just because we have the same weapon and soul, the one who used it before me was another person. Though I have to say, he would be what earth needs right now, too bad he is not in this realm anymore, at least not as himself...

| >>709030
>>5bc33c
How do you enter an Isekai world?

| >>709297 well you must have wateched isekai anime if you are here, its not really far from that, a portal opened in my bedroom and I got sucked there.

Being transported like that sucks, you cant see nor breathe for while, there is also no air particles so you can't feel or say anything, it's horrible.

After that I woke up alone in some ruins, turns out that place brings things from other worlds every year, but it could be either good or bad for the world, I think I'm good :D

| >>709299
You >think?
Well, I guess you could still turn into the antagonist at any point.
Either that or some sort of Kira. Either way, could you help me activating that thing and forcing it to bring me in? :3cc

| >>709356 I say I think because my journey was not perfect, I feel like I could have done it better.

I'm sorry but the light pillar thing only activates once a year and what it gets is random, this year we had a magic stone that could transfer matter from one place to another, it was a mess to deal with it because a kid got theirs hands on it.

| >>709363
I still don't understand how you get in. Is it random?

| >>709386 yes, or at least it seems to be, beacuse how come that it brought me here and I am one of the few people that can use a legendary weapon and also the reencarnation of the hero who used it before me? Its too much connection to be just random coincidence.
If what you want to know is "how to use it to take people from earth to here?" Then neither I nor any of my friends can't help you, and I know some great people, sorry.

| After some research I can say that the Light Pillar Temple Ruins are controled by the planet's will.

Like nature itself, the planet(because of mana a bioenergy) is some sort of hive mind organism that opperates in weird ways. So thanks >>709386 and>>709356 I learned something new.

| >>709919
The you're welcome
(。・ω・。)ノ

| Aw man guess the thread will die soon.

Total number of posts: 29, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1603993819

This thread is permanently archived