danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Requesting anime to get emotionally attached to

| I mean mostly strongly developed characters, who feel alive. About 2 months ago I revatched EVA and liked it much better, then the first time. Still miss it.

There has to be good story too.

What I also liked: Cowboy Bebop, Made in Abyss, and some other good works.

Thanks in advance.

| Haibane Renmei. Kino no Tabi, the original. Kanon.

| >>b54884
Do you have any genre in particular?

| Re:zero, a place further than the universe

| Hmm... if you liked Cowboy Bebop you could check out Outlaw Star? Its a bit goofy but its got some cool world building and fun characters.
Also Trigun might be up your alley, it's a bit more emotionally hard hitting, and has some really lovable characters.

| If you like the dude that worked on bebop's music, try out trigun, hajime no ippo, and gungrave.

| Plastic Memories

| Kill me, baby! If you're into that kind of thing.

| >>698005 ye, watched Kino no Tabi, liked it a lot. Although imho it's focused on the atmosphere, not on the emotions.

>>698351 >>698512 ye, tried both Trigun and Outlaw Star. Both of them were fun, although I didn't finish at the time.

Thanks

| >>698231 no, don't care about the genre, I just have to love the characters and be interested in what's going on in the show

| Once again - angel beats. Not only you get attached, you'll cry your eyes out.

| >>698742
Angel Beats +1
Also Spice & Wolf and Steins;Gate

| Plastic Memories

| >>698719
Cool, I'm happy you gave em a shot! Trigun is probably the one I'd stick with, just cause most of the heavy stuff happens later.

| >>698720 gurren lagann, karakuri circus, ninja scroll(full length movie), oregairu(personal favorite), shaman king

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1600765863

This thread is permanently archived