danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
How good is Gurren Lagann?

| I have no idea what Gurren Lagann is about
Does it have robots/mechs?
It is any good?

BTW what's the difference between robots and mechs?

| pretty good

also the difference is that mechs are typically driven, and robots are autonomous.

| some hella manly stuff, right next to jojo.

I recommend it.

| Gurren Lagann got me in to giant robot shows in the first place, so I would say it's pretty good. I've come to like other giant robot shows like GaoGaiGar, Getter and Shin Mazinger, but Gurren still holds a nice place in me.

> Robots and Mechs
Nothing really. "Mecha" is usuallu used to refer to the gigantic, pilot driven ones, but even stuff like Tetsujin 28 or Transformers are called "mecha". It's a loose term.

| Definitely good. One of my favorites if you ask me. Nice OST, nice animation (except for THAT one chapter), nice characters and nice argument.

Overall, very nice/10.

| It's Golden, I didn't like it initially, the start felt kinda slow but once I really got into it I couldn't stop. One of my favorites.

| It's Golden, I didn't like it initially, the start felt kinda slow but once I really got into it I couldn't stop. One of my favorites.

| It's start kinda slow but it definitely worth in the long run one of my favorite anime!

| damn I actually loved the beginning and got less interested the further it went

| i love lordegenome

| Gurren Lagann is fucking ripped my guy. It builds on top of what happens before and goes further beyond digging deeper every second.

THAT'S HOW A DRILL WORKS.
THAT'S TENGEN TOPPA!

| >>68387 also same

| It's rating is an anime rating that will pierce through 100 points

| well basically, it just the a dick metaphor, with the main character having the biggest dick in the whole universe in the last battle

| Do the impossible, see the invisible

| >>68905
I.. tend to agree with this metaphor.

| its hella good

| >>d18fe0
Row Row FIGHT THE POWER

>>b596ab
It's great,i like it as much as jojo

| Second arc is a lot better in my opinion

Total number of posts: 19, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1513512160

This thread is permanently archived