danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Give me shit tier isekai

|

| Any season of SAO

| any isekai

| My latest guilty pleasure has been Super Detective in the Fictional World. Ameriboo Chinese guy gets reincarnated as a small-town Texan cop with a RPG system, puts all his points into strength instead of anything useful for solving crimes.

| ISEKAI ONSEN NI TENSEI SHITA ORE NO KOUNOU GA TONDEMOSUGIRU
HS student Atami Kusatsu on his way to a rural onsen, meets with a tragic accident along the way and dies, but he's reincarnated as an onsen in a fantasy universe. In this world, the liquefied Atami turns out to have remarkable physical and magical healing properties, and he soon finds himself being regularly visited by beautiful elven adventurer Laticia, largebreasted priestess Kumu, and petite village chieftess Chichiku.

| Oh yeah, if you enjoyed SAO abridged you might like Jank over on RoyalRoad

| Shit tier would be: In another world with my smartphone. Did you want like watchable Isekai?

| Metal Gear Survive

| >>671088
Master of Ragnarok and Blesser of Einherjar

| Almost any isekai,that for some reason thinks title means synopsis,eg "I became a (insert something) in an alternate world and now i am (insert something else)" these "titled" are just unnecessarily long and probably the sign of a bad isekai. Note that i don't think that "That time i reincarnated as a slime" and the sort is bad but these long titles are annoying.

| >>671306 slime is pretty barebones, though. If you look at most of 90's or 2000's shounen adventure, that's just pretty much slime.

I think slime benefited nothing from being isekai, it could just be a story about a slime who (somehow) gained intelligence, or some hero/vaillain gets reincarnated/cursed into a slime.

I dropped it halfway, and I think I can forget that it is isekai after Protagonist's co-worker throws his PC into a bathtub.

| Not rlly shit tier, i just fuxking hate the Isekai train:

Shield Hero = some guy gets transported into a world with 3 other dudes and faces shieldism. After he takes revenge, its a bland fantasy story wow shocker

Slime = wow the protag turned into slime, shockingly gets bland aftr a while and the writer realizes he cant keep em as a slime so they get not a girl body haha cool

Smartphone = *smokes weed* what if we got a dude and he has a phone...In anotha world! fuck signal lol

| I like Slime, but I'm never going to get over the fact the entire population derives their power from the protag. If they're unable tp find a way to be self-sifficient, that nation will fall the moment the slime dies.

| >>671865 actuall they get their power from the dragon that is inside the protag

| >>671497 I agree about shield hero. Looking at the early episodes, I think it can be a good NTR or dark story. I don't even like NTR, so that says a lot.

But then the shows derailed and became just your average adventure show. The big bad villains (the conspiring princess and the spear hero) turns into Jessie and James from pokemon, just a comic villain.

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1592795236

This thread is permanently archived