danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Manga that messes you up

| Ive gone through Homunculus, Kangoku Gakuen, Happy Sugar Life, and Sundome

This shit messed with my head in various ways, and I fucking need more.

So I'm reaching out to you g/u/rls, maybe y'all can mess my shit up even more.

>Preferably completed manga so I can bingeread through the end.

| Sankarea

| >>668600
The anime adaptation was a pile of garbage. Haven't read the manga tho.

| Aku no Hana, Oyasumi Punpun, Dragon Head, Soil. Should keep you occupied for a good while. :)

| >Sundome
holy cock. i value this one. the kind of relationship i'd want to have

| Currently reading Sankarea (love it alrdy) as suggested by >>668600 and will follow that with what>>668726 also suggested above

Ty for the replies g/u/rls, and if there are anymore suggestions pls throw em in so I got more messed up stuff to read

| Well, you can try Alien 9

| How about i am a hero? It's kinda confusing so it will entertain you for a while

| Goodnight Punpun (Oyasumi Punpun) fucked me up hard. The story hit super close to home that by the end of it, it left me thinking for a whole month.

| >>668987 Amen. I never finished it; hell, never even got halfway through, and everytime I think back on it I feel an immense sense of misery and despair.

| Big order, so bad that it makes you feel messed up for finishing it, perfectly balanced in therms of being poorly writen but still making you want to see how it ends

| >>668979 I wouldn't say that it is a masterpiece, but one of my favorites for sure

| >>669091 indeed, it has it's flaws but it's a mango that has something special, i got all the series now and i love the shit out of them

| I loved Happy Sugar Life. Started as regular slide of life to later turn into nightmare.

|
Subarashii Sekai
Arigatou
Life
Solanin

| Oyasumi Punpun

| Emergence (metamorphosis)

Hehe

| i forgot the title (someone help) but it's basically tomo-chan manga but fucked up. kinda love triangle with a prostitute girl, a tomboy, and a closeted cross dressing guy. it goes like prostitute > tomboy > guy

| 170113 I’m sure it’s been mentioned

| Elfen Lied.

| Also if you want slightly less psycho and more suffering, Berserk.

| Forgot to also mention Tokyo Ghoul of course.

| hands down oyasumi punpun.

| No one mentioned Tokyo akazukin, so i'll leave it here

| Oyasumi punpun.
Made in abyss.

Total number of posts: 25, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1592301787

This thread is permanently archived