danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
The first anime that you watch

| Believe it or not my first anime was Jigoku shoujo.. no kidding and now I know why I'm a little screwed up in the head.

| It was ethier Pokemon or digimon tamers on Foxkids. I definitely won't forget seeing macros plus on st-ft and fist anime U streamed was Air and Elemental gelade.

| Cardcaptor Sakura when i was a kid and I'm pretty sure it made me trans

| >>66513
ccs was mine too but it only made me bi

| Samurai Pizza Cats. Better than Ninja Turtles.

| I think Sumurai 7, or Soltei Rei or Negima. Anything that showed up on animax 10 years ago

| Either Ninku or Evangelion (I'm talking about the series, not movies)

| I dunno exactly the English titles, but it was:
Wiki, Heidi, The bee Maya
They all were in the german TV-programme, and they all are 'Anime'.

| OK, the correct English titles:
Vicky the Viking
Maya the Honey Bee
Heidi, Girl of the Alps
This were my first animes

| Okay .. anime that I watched as a beginner in anime was rokka no yusha (or Pokemon, I do not remember)

| Soul Eater

| digimon prly

| Ah don't remember.

| Pokemon?

| Fullmetal alchemist, though I had to borrow the dvds from the library and so I didn't watch it in chronological order haha

| Pokemon or inuyasha... They were both on daily, one in afternoon, the other when I should've been sleeping as I was in grade school

| The first one I really watched through that got me into the genre was FLCL. That's where I got messed up XD

| Shuffle! then Soul Eater

| spongebob

| I remeber teh classic Seinfield.. it was le first

| Ghost in the Shell

| The first time i sat down while knowing i was gonna watch anime was chobits

| I remember watching Pokemon when I was 4 that was probably first

| The first I watched ever was probably Pokemon or Digimon.

The first I watched saying "I'm going to watch anime" was Lucky Star. Don't know why.

| Dragon Ball Z, but I hate this shit. :v

| Hentai

| I wanna say the first anime I watxhed was something on Toonami? Probably FMA, Naruto or Prince Of Tennis.

| City hunter

| Either one piece or oh my goddess, not sure which one, haha i start watching since got influenced by my brothers ,wouldnt have thought i keep doing that till this day tho

| Doraemon lmao

| >>66513 that was mine too. It didn't make me trans but I wonder if it contributed to my interest in lolicon.

| The first anime I actively watched was mirrai Nikki when I was like 13 or something, great star xD

| The first anime I watched was Fruits Basket

| Gurren laggan, and after that k though all other anime was sub-par for some reason

| Cowboy bebop

| Mine was probably lucky star.

| First was Porco Rosso and other Miyazaki movies, loved Princess Mononoke when I was 5

When I sat down and was like 'Im going to watch anime' it was Naruto, my bro was watching it along with a lot of stuff and I saw a random Naruto related art om the internet, so I decided to check it out

| It was either naruto or avatar the last airbender

| The first one was sailor moon, although I watched princess tutu over my sisters shoulder...

| Ninja scroll, akira, fist of the North Star. Lucky I guess? 25 years ago

| Captain tsubasa and naruto lol

| hola, im new to these so ima give this easy enough thread a shot. my first anime is zenki. idk wat its about up til now, i just know its about a warrior deity who has the body of a kid, and whenever he defeats a bad guy, he takes these walnut thing from them and eats it, lol

| Ouran High School Host Club.... I actually obsessed it that time..

| omg same. Ouran was a wild ride of a first anime to watch

| I don't recall what was the first anime I watched. I watched Toonami so it was something like Bleach or One Piece or something. The first anime I completed watching was Lucky Star though

| My first anime was Highschool of the dead. I watched in when I was 12 lol. That's where my fascination of zombies comes from and also my love for anime

| Probably something like naruto or dragon Ball, but at that time i didn't know what 'anime' is. It's aired on the tv so it's quite easy to get popular among the kids. If i were to ignore that (i didn't really like em anyway), my first was 'chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai' - i fucking love that shit.

| Axis Powers Hetalia. I made sure to get my cringe phase out of the way asap

| Obviously everyone watched something on tv, but I guess you mean the first non mainstream one, for me that was "Welcome to the NHK" still really like it

| Angel Beats!

| Death note

| Doraemon definitely. It's big around here

| Doraemon or dragon ball, probably.

| Sailor Moon

| Crayon shin chan

| First anime... huh... possibly Final Fantasy: Unlimited or One Piece... maybe Pokemon... dunno one of those

| inuyasha

|

| Shaman King. Not too weird, but my third or fourth one was Kodomo no Jikan. I watched it bc I liked the art... How naive I was

| Ghost in the shell, case closed, inu yasha, dragon ball, gundam, zoids, cant remember one of those

| My first was sailor moon obviously. I was later introduced to more like dragon Ball, Pokémon, beyblades, and yu-gi-oh.

| Ronin Warriors. Fuck, do I feel old.

| Think it was Pokemon, they used to show it here on Saturday/Sunday mornings and 5PM weekdays when kids get out of school

| Pokemon actually, but there i didnt know that was an anime, so Shaman King my first

| Uh probably Gundam Wing

| Slayers

| I think it was Pokemon too

| Zero No tsukumi

| Without knowing what anime is, Inazuma Eleven. knowing what anime is, School Days.

| Song of Saya

| The first that I find worthy of mention was Desert Punk.

| My first was an anime film called Spirited Away followed by Princess Mononoke and then Howl's moving castle. Truly a great introduction to the anime industry at the young age of 10.

| Spirited Away at 5, viewed it as horror at that time from a child's lens.

| Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood

| It was awhile ago now but I think it was Code Geass

| The earliest i could recall is... Totoro? Well if not films... uh... either Detective Conan or Pokemon when I was like 7.

| Huh..interesting thanks for the replies everybody!

| Now im regretting why my first anime was tokyo mew-mew

| First actual anime is naruto
The show that actually made me addicted to anime was special A

| Dragonball Z then Sailor Moon.

| Technically, the first anime I watched was a certain Macross movie (forgot the title, since it was when I'm around 1-3 years old) //You could say that my dad was an otaku xD//. First anime I've watched, knowing that it was an anime was Zenki, and I remember watching it over and over when I was a child, along with other old series like Inuyasha, Flame of Rekka, a bunch of other old shonen series, Mecha's like Gundam, Macross and Zoids and Classic movies like ghost in the shell.

| Cowboy Bebop

| ThunderCats. Than Pokemon. But not until later I knew what real anime was

| I think my real first anime was SAO

| Mirmo. The girl with pink hair was the reason of why I play traverse flute.

| Eva, in Spanish.

That's were the troubles began

| Mine was "my teen romantic comady' its quite a less known and underated anime but I some how found it and its still my fave anime to this day so x)

| I remember very well, started with FMA and went to Death Note. Eh, what a beginning... Later on saw No Game No Life, since then my life was changed.

| probably corpse party, and that was back in 2014 or something

| Devilman on VHS... I was only 5 years old... Psychological trauma...

| I'd have to say Black Rock Shooter

| steins;gate

| Angel beats... 11/10 will cry again T^T

| Ranma ½ found the VHS tapes at my local Big Lots back in the 90s before I got into Slayers, DBZ, Pokemon, Sailor Moon, and some other random anime OVA VHS tapes that I came across back then.

| Super lovers. I swear I'm not gay

| >>74976
Came here to say that too. Fuck, now I feel old as well.

| >>68717 the BEST

| Sailor Moon. Pretty basic but got me started on the path that would ruin my life

| Nisekoi-anime
And read To Love Ru before
Both my first

| Probably either Pokémon or precure

| Samurai Champloo!

| Cowboy Bebop

| Doki Doki Literature Club

| Ohshc (ouran highschool host club)

| Girls und panzer was the first one I properly sat down and watched

| Idk actually
Probably Pokemon but then again, i didn't know it was anime and i just watched it when it was on tv
So it would probably be elfen lied or Tokyo ghoul then??? Idk

| Soul Eater was my forst real anime I watched from start to finish.

Total number of posts: 107, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1514158048

This thread is permanently archived