danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Lighthearted series?

| COVID-19 has me down in the dumps, and I need a good pick-me-up. Anyone have any recommendations for some fun, feel-good, lighthearted series'?

| Azumangah Daioh
Sketchbook Full Color

| Wakako-zake
Aria
Ykk
Ichigo Mashimaro
Lucky Star
Nichijou

| Yuru Camp
A place further than the universe

| Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

| Is the order a rabbit?
Senko
Hayate no gotoku
Gabriel dropout
KonoSuba
Kaguya-sama: love is war
Itadaki Seieki

| Kotura San is a good supernatural/comedy structured kinda like a classic slice of life.

Ben-To is an amazingly funny and under known comedy with really great animation sequences and a surprisingly okay dub too.

| Kobayashi's dragon maid is sooooo good

| I've seen a lot of the ones already recommended, but there are still plenty I haven't, thanks for the shows g/u/rls!

| >>655291 also Itadaki! Seiki recommendation lmao

| Yuyushiki
Minami-ke
Yuru yuri
Barakamon
Usagi Drop
Soredemo Machi wa Mawatteiru
Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
Non Non Biyori
Flying Witch
Amaama to Inazuma
Hidamari Sketch
Yama no Susume
Tamako Market
Kiniro Mosaic
Aiura

| >>655372 Well you did ask for a feel-good anime

| >>655399 you're right

| >>654914
A place further than the universe made me super fucking emotional though. Maybe it's because I have that dream too, and I started studying medicine also with the idea of volunteering for an antarctic expedition in the future, but goddammit it hit hard

| The rolling girls
Little witch academia

| >>655609 I actually watched The Rolling Girls with a buddy pretty recently. It was dope, up until the last arc. They fumbled the bag on it so hard lmao

| >>655626 true, they really did, i forgot that. I think it's still worth watching though, at least the first two thirds... kind of felt like they decided to cut the show length after that and cram like 3 times too much plot into the last 4 episodes

| >>655705 Yeah, the first two thirds are pretty solid. The soundtrack is also pretty fucking legendary too

| Lucky star

| Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka

| Patlabor on TV never fails to cheer me up.

| K-on! Is great if you live Moe and warm fuzzy feelings, or if you like band/club activities!

| Sora no Woto
Girls' Last Tour

Both of them are military-themed "SoL" set in a somewhat post-apocalyptic era.
You should check out both of them.

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1590176918

This thread is permanently archived