danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Need something to read

| Been looking for some new manga to read for the past week or so, and have yet to find anything that's really stuck, so here I am asking for y'alls recommendations.
So far I've read and liked Dorohedoro, Gantz, Berserk, Claymore, Tokyo Ghoul & :re, all of JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, No Guns Life, and Dimension W, if that helps at all.

| You can try Chainsaw Man. Started it recently, feels like a ripoff of Tokyo Ghoul, maybe will become a decent manga in the later chapters

| Also, One Punch Man? It started like a comedy, but Garou's story is a pure shounen.

| Also! Try Ajin. Manga is so much better than the anime (especially second season). Drawings are pretty bad, but the story, characters and creativity are top notch.

| The old knight in the border, golden kamuy, and kindaichi case files are very good imo.

| Read the web manga version of Made in Abyss

| Master Keaton. I keep recommending this to everyone because it's a hidden gem.

| Master Keaton. I keep recommending this to everyone because it's a hidden gem.

| Read Houseki no Kuni. It's an existentialist far-future sci-fi about gems, the anime is great but the manga is so much more

| >>621950 beautiful anime, but drawings in manga are pretty bad

| I Am A Hero is a good one. Surrealistic zombie apocalypse manga. Basically, if you want to see a zombie apocalypse all the way from the beginning through the perspective of a possibly schizophrenic weeb, read it. It's great.

| Well, not really weeb. Just a scuffed manga artist.

| Oh, I am a hero is still ongoing? Yeah it's a pretty great manga.

| >>622212
I don't know if it's still not ongoing. I just know it's good.

| Have you heard of Vinland Saga?

| Have you heard of Vinland Saga?

| >7 Seeds
Natsu, a small and timid 16 yo girl, is one of four people who wake up on a sinking ship with no recollection of ever having been on it before. After getting to the nearest landmass via lifeboat they discover a wild island with all manner of strange creatures and flora. With no idea where they are, and no way to communicate with the rest of the world, they must try their best to survive on their own until they can find the rest of humanity, if it exists at all.

| good good, this thread has some good taste :thumbs up: i think you have some edgy taste so you'll like Nanba MG5, i;m not sure you'll like Sousei no Onmyouji cos it's to shounen but give it a try Uramichi Oniisan is short comedy that anyone would love All You Need Is Kill is short old gold comic that more people need to read ^^;

| perhaps you could read Gokutei Higuma

it got axed early on which is sad, but everyone who reads it can cry about it together

| Currently reading Onanie Master Kurosawa. P good Oyasumi Punpun clone.

| Currently reading Onanie Master Kurosawa. P good Oyasumi Punpun clone.

| >>620796 You should probably read Hokuto no Ken/Fist of the North Star.

| I'd recommend Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, a favorite of mine.

| I'd recommend Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind, a favorite of mine.

| Try reading Dorohedoro, it has a really punk art style and its apeshit

| >>c0b3e0
I finished reading it last year and loved it, isn't the anime coming out this year?

| >>623744
I think it either has started airing or starts sometime this month.

| >>623851 seriously?! and they say there is no good anime anymore. I hope they will animate nikaido's tits fully uncensored.

Total number of posts: 28, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1581013759

This thread is permanently archived