danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
3D Anime

| I'm a really big fan of really well choreographed shows done in 3D, and I wonder what might be out there that I haven't seen yet.

| *Berserk flashback*

| Not all shows are Berserk, some are actually good, like Ajin.
As for good 3D anime, I have no idea, as I don't really even know of any outside of the guys who made the Ajin and BLAME! adaptations.

| Houseki no kuni is the only one I know

| I honestly got into berserk's plot super hard and just powered through it for the sake of knowing what happens in the story. Knights of sidonia is a decent show on netflix with mecha action, all of which 3d. Loved hnk btw.

| Anyone else looking forward to the 3D Lupin III movie? It looks really good from the trailer, I'm hella hyped.

Other than that and Houseki no Kuni, all I can think of is the cutscenes in Fire Emblem games (Awakening and after). They do 3D anime really well, but it's just a few cutscenes.

| >>596149 eh, wouldn't recommend knight of shidonia. It has shitty framerates when all the mecha are lining up. The characters have samefaces, as if it is not enough, then they decided to have like 7 twin girls. By the 2nd season, it turns into a harem anime.

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1568447706

This thread is permanently archived