danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I'm a Netflix pleb. Which anime should I binge?

| I hate sitting through Crunchy roll ads and I don't want to risk screwing up my PC with pirating sites. I just mooch off of my family's Netflix.

My favorite anime include Fate/Zero, Madoka Magica, and Violet Evergarden.

I'm in the middle of Seven Deadly Sins and I just finished Evangelion (both NGE and End). I prefer action, drama, and a shit ton of sakuga.

Any reccomendatons?

| Devilman: Crybaby

| Use nyaa.si and look into some top anime from mal. Steins;Gate or anything like that.

> kolli rider diver

| Devilman Crybaby is really good^^

I'd also reccomend Code Geass. It's different and more military/strategy based which usually isn't my genre but I ended up liking it alot, it's worth a watch.

| Aggretsuko

| Kekkai sensen. Gundam iron blooded orphans, konosuba. Theirs a lot too recommend

| If you want to become a little old school, search for Horrible subs - they rip off Crunchyroll (without the ads ofc) and you can direct download directly from their servers using IRC (an old chat protocol; u'll feel like a real cool l33t h4x0r for a moment). They have a full explanation on the site.
Have fun!

| >>577082 I'm looking for anime on Netflix. ;;;;

| I really liked Violet Evergarden, but it might be a bit slow for you, there's hardly any action and most of what's there is right at the end.

| >>577136 I just said Violet Evergarden is one of my favorites. I mentioned I was looking for drama too.

| Devilman Crybaby, Seven deadly sins

| >>577140 sorry I should have read it more carefully, have you watched one punch man or evangelion? The entirety of Steins;Gate is on YouTube for free as well.

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1562676928

This thread is permanently archived