danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Monogatari Series: Yay or Nay?

| I feel like watching it but the screenshots showing loli feet and mild incest makes me reconsider. btw I'm only into grown up anime girls so please no lolicon shit here

inb4 this turns into shinobu worship thread

| BIG YES, it's not like what the screenshot tells you, it's more matured series with a lot of joke (I just can't explain things really good). all in all it's a great series to watch and doesn't have anything to do with lolicons.

>pira rages saki

| >>563866

It definitely looks like that from the outside but it's a surprisingly good series with good story and lots of mature and implied humor. There is absolutely nothing explicit and the first season is a damn work of art. I also recommend reading the original light novels

| It has some really weird fanservice but the story is amazing the dialogs are very entertaining, though hard to follow due to their speed, and the art is gorgeous
If you like mystery with bits of magic and the occult you'll love it, fanservice or not

| Personally, I think there's too much dialogue. You can have 20 minutes sections of just the characters rambling, and some people might not find that too entertaining.

| >>eaf339 i feel you, unless im invested alot of the banter is too looooong. Just because i prefer certain character dynamics to others. But the ones that click are great, certainly cant think of anything similar so give it a shot.

There is certainly a lot of idolatry around its a great example of doing something unique with very little.

| Massive yay. Great dialogue and character dynamics, strong theming, great visuals and music. The loli/incest stuff is always just played for humor. Definitely at least try it if you have any interest at all.

| big yay

| Big yay. The writing is consistently incredible. Exchanges between two characters just walking and talking are some of the best parts, no matter who it is. The only part I haven't enjoyed so far is Kizumonogotari. Couldn't even finish the third episode.

The ending of Monogatati: Second Season is my favorite thing in the whole series

| Monogatari is serious shit with some of the most absurd and stupid jokes out there, watch it without caring that much about it!!

| I'm actually disappointed they only have one or two episodes with loli / incest fan service, instead of the entire series which is how I prefer my anime to be.

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1558930434

This thread is permanently archived