danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Did you ever see a sad anime girl in a hospital and be like, I wanna be that sick/hurt girl

| I wanna be a cute sad anemic anime girl but I'm too old and too fat

And there's no cuteness points for sickly old fat saggy crones

| That really hit close to home. I actually have felt this way before. I don't know why but sick/anemic girls are cute cuz they are dependent on others. Plus, guys like dependent girls.

And another plus, I'm a boy.

| Nah I want to be like Kenshiro, the first three Jojos, Toriko and Broly

| >>563906
I want to be the dependent girl that gets loved and taken care of and her pain is understood and her weakness and incapabilties accounted for but also still provide my love and support to the one who loves me in any way I can manage...

| Try the other route first of independence and being the person others can depend on. Before you become a slug that is only good for affection please.

| if i was a little girl i surely would want someone to hurt me

| >>564106
You overestimate the capability of a g/u/rl already broken by the world in all the ways except those that would earn her mercy

| >>563853
No, wtf

| >>564215
You don't appreciate the dream of being truly loved.

| >>564443 being truly loved is not about being powerless and pitied
Being truly loved is about having a love that breaks boundaries, those sickly characters are truly loved but not because they are weak, it is because they are loved despite their weakness
Your brain is misinterpreting a reaction natural to true love as the cause of it

| you can be that cute girl if you want to, you just need to work towards it.

| Not really, being sick sucks you sick fuck

| >>564444
I want to be loved despite my weakness and not because of it necessarily
But unlike them
My weaknesses are the kind that deny me the chance of having that love
Being frail of body and loved nonetheless is better than being frail in other ways and dead inside

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1558937934

This thread is permanently archived