danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Does he want to fuck me?

| Alright people, I have been working as a translator for a Chinese company for 2 months (its my first job ever) and the special i translate for is inviting me and my buddy (also a translator) to dinner, he is saying that he wants to talk about other thing apart from our job.

| So this is kinda weird, I don't know much of Chinese culture maybe its okay but shit's actually weird. Does he want to rape us, does he want to enslave us or an old 50yrs-old man just wants to make friends with 24 years co-workers? I'm scared

| This is the anime board

| Sorry I forgot to change to random, but I need halp please send some

| Maybe he just wants some friends.....

| So you speak chinese? That's a fucked up way of thinking, it'll probably be allright. He can't rape you without your consent. Record the meeting discreetly, if you doubt.

| What's a "special"?

| I believe I heard that such dinners were a way to see how coworkers were behaving and such. It's probably just a test.

| As seen in manga and anime seniors at work always want to treat their juniors to strengthen bonds/get to know people while relieving some stress. If you feel uncomfortable invite some people from work too to make it a larger group.

| retard fag op posting /u/ content in /a/

| I-- I mean, he just wants to eat your dog first
And then fuck you, but that's just an afterthought I-- I mean, he had upon reading this thread

| So how did it go?

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1558800660

This thread is permanently archived