danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Anime is becoming bland.

| Don't you think so?

| There are still some good ones, it's just that bland anime seasons are getting more frequent lately again
Not as bad as the great flood of isekai in the early 2010s

| I do miss the horribly violent edgy anime flood, it was actually pretty awesome

| It's only bland if you let it be. There's lots of unique shit both seasonally and from the past. It's finding it that's the hard part.

| >>562698 Can you give me some examples on that? I badly need it right now to cure my anime block.

| >>562699
Just turn your brain off until you find one that's just right for you.

| Op, if you want to as for recommendations, you can always just ask for recommendations. You can even tell us what "not bland" anime are for you.

| >>563234 yeah I could pretty much use a recommendation. Anime that appeals to me most are those with very deep lore such as re:zero. I know re:zero are pretty much being shit on by many people, but I like it, as it is not overhyped as other anime such as HeroAca. Both shows are good tho but re:zero stood out more to me. Yeah, maybe my taste is shit but whatever. I love what I love. Nothing can change that.

| There won't be no Cowboy Bebop anymore.
Better get used to it

| Need to have another life arc of anime for adults like the late 80's and 90's.

| >>563257 seems like you should avoid slow and slice of life shows and watch action packed and edgy shows. Maybe try goblin slayers, megalobox and baccano

| Try watching Kannagi. One of the best anime to get out of the anime block.

| It's just become more saturated by generic shit. But there are still good shows coming out, like mob psycho and made in abyss

| Embrace trash anime

| It's not that anime is becoming bland. It's the source material aka the LNs that are becoming so numerous and each one is a clone of the previous. Originals are still good, I think. I dunno shit I stopped watching anime since 3 years ago.

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1558882338

This thread is permanently archived