danger/u/
Anohana

| I just watched it, and it was beautiful. I felt emotional after the first episode, and almost cried during the last. It was incredible.

The characters were good, the plot was unique and heartbreaking. The way that it dealt with the topic of death felt very real, and it was so heartwarming yet super sad. It was emotional in a way I've never seen before.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on it without spoiling it for the people who haven't watched it.
It's highly recommended.

| Also, Poppo is the most chill dude.

| > almost cried during the last
> almost

You lack sincerity to me. It's impossible.

| God that anime hit me hard, absolutely beautiful man. That fucking song always gets me.

| >>557716
I usually never feel strong emotions, so almost crying is very rare for me, and feels surprisingly good. I should try to find more shows like this.

>>557719
That song is stuck in my head. So fucking good.

| Just from the songs alone: the opening song has that chill vibe but the ending song has melancholy drawn all over it.

To me, the songs represents the show as a whole. You get a summer adventure that deals with heavy themes.

It's really a show I recommend even to people who don't watch anime regularly. It's too good to not watch.

I'm not ashamed to admit that during my second watching I actually cried.

| I watched it 3 days ago and cried at the end.

| i've played a lot of nukige, so I could hold back my tears on the last episode

| Watched it with my mom. I saw a couple of tears at the end. Out of all the animes I made her watch it's her favorite

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1557242904

This thread is closed.