- series description
> ideal runtime / episode count
- other notes

lets go g/u/rls

| -No Anime
-A world where there is no anime.
-Forever, infinite.

| -Red Trail
-about undying person, that escaped the besieged castle of immortals with a wounded friend. So he walks for a place, carrying a corpse to cope with loneliness (no sexy sex sex times though)
- 24 min/24 episodes

| >>4343ff interesting idea. wheres it go from there?

| -Snowcrash
-Adaption of the novel Snowcrash
-6 30-minute episodes with fight scenes coreographed after the shows OST

| >>8a31a7 well i didn't think this far. I s'pose he/she has to get over the fact that A)they are alone B)friend is dead and will not rejuvenate cuz he wasn't immortal in the first place (in my head i thought he'd lose his leg and bled to death) C)try not to lose their mind
Certainly a bad end would suit perfectly but not sure what's good (i mean bad) demise will be for the immortal

| I just want an anime adaptation of the first three mistborn books

| >>721ada i think anon meant made up anime

| >Rumble Time Royal
-the heir to her family's money eagerly transfers to a prestigious academy, ready to do them proud only to find out the place is heavily dominated by cliquey turf wars and politics. Out of righteous disgust, she becomes a sukeban determined to beat morals into everyone's heart!
>20-30 min episodes
-Intended audience is for girls. Bonding, beatdowns, intense ass arguments galore

| >>83c41b thats actually pretty dope. good job

| >Regalia of a Holy Knight
A high ranking knight is trying to become some sort of pope knight or whatever but he has to be celibate and he can't fake it because there's magic or some shit in his world. He also has this harem of big tiddied waifus that try to sex him because he helped each one on his adventures. His harem doesn't want him to become pope-knight because he won't intercourse anybody ever, but his king needs a replacement pope soon!
>runtime/episodes
22 min, 24 episodes

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1555568128

This thread is permanently archived