danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Websites with dual audio animes?

| I want to watch The Shield Hero with dub and english sub at same time since i'm not a native english speaker but can understand most of the words, suggestions?

>sub is better anyway
Cool but shut the fuck up

| I... Honestly cant think of one, except Netflix. Most streaming sites have separate listings for the dub and sub, both legal and otherwise. Your best bet is getting the actual file from a fansub or re-encode site, and use that. I would personally recommend coal girls website for reencodes, as they often include both audios. Otherwise, go amd buy the DVDs, hope its on Netflix, or dig deeper. Any other gurls have bettwr insight on this?

| sometimes dubs will come with a subtitle track, but default to playing none. see if you can switch it in your media player, I know vlc can.

| I download from nyaa.si and they generally have dual audio but only for completed shows so idk if you'll find any for shield hero.

| I got my dual audio Smaurai champloo and Cowboy bebop from bakabt i thunk but that was a long time ago.
>>543258
Im seconding this g/u/rl, usually dual audio downloads show up when the show is completed.

| pirate bay and katcr

| >>543258 how do you read the tittles ? they are all punny and not in english ?

| >>543730 uh... search the title on english?

| *in english

Usually on raw are titled in japanese

| EITHER
you download it. There is a high chance to get it in good quality and with en dub and sub at the irc. At least you could play it locally with VLC or SMPlayer along with separate downloaded subs (e.g. opensubtitles.org) or even embedd them to the video container
OR
Stream the english dubbed version and get the subs separate and use them with this:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/penguinsubtitleplayer/

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1553768862

This thread is permanently archived