danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I find it hard to watch anime after watching a deep and meaningful anime

| After watching anime like Evangelion, NHK, lain...etc sometimes it takes me weeks before I watch anime again, idk why, I just can't decide on what to watch and I don't feel like watching another deep anime after... Anyone got some relaxing and casual anime to watch during that period?

| Acchi kocchi

| >>97ba6a damn, I actually do want to watch that now.

| I know that feel man

| Monster.

| you should watch logh. the main characters are really moe and you might enjoy watching simple anime again.

| Watch Pop Team Epic.

| yuru camp is perfect for this cause there's almost no plot, just comfy camping

| >>c38814 I actually did watch that and I love is so much, probably one of my most favourite animes

| >>304944 >>830285 I will check them out. Ive heard good things about both

| There is no deep or meaningful anime

| >>543615 k

| Saiki.K my dude, each episode is its own thing, lighthearted comedy about the struggles of trying to live a normal life when you have an absurd amount of psychic power. Great to just have on and be entertained, easy to walk away from and easy to binge

| Watch danshi koukousei no nichijou or that anime about 3 yakuza guys turning into idols lol funniest shit ever

| >>556653 lol what's the name of the Yakuza idol one?

| >>543721 gokudolls

Gokudo = Yakuza

It's funny, but hardly animated.

| >>6af510 that's why I didn't get past the first episode. It felt like they had a $2 animation budget and that annoyed me

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1553773608

This thread is permanently archived