danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Am I old to watch anime?

| I haven't felt like watching anime in a long time now. I'm 23. Feel out of target audience with how it's always about teenagers.

| There's plenty of anime for gr/a/ndmas like you and myself as well. Gone with the wind and Steins;Gate feature mostly young adults and others like Dororo and That time I reincarnated as a Slime are not specifically geared towards teenagers either.
Watching Little Witch Academia even gave me some moments of enjoying a show like I did as a kid.
Might also want to check this https://reddit.com/r/anime/comments/axnt8l/good_anime_set_in_collegeuniversity/

| Psycho pass

| Age shouldn't dictate what you watch. Maybe you're sick of crappy stuff, and generalizing it to all anime.

| Aren't most NEETs and Hikkis in their 20s-30s? Just watch whatever, OP. But just don't watch trash.

| Space Cowboy!
it's good for who like sci-fi at any ages

| There's more anime focused on high school but even so there's still plenty for adults
And some of the ones on high school are actually aimed at adults who wished to be a teenager again(dunno why being a teen sucked)

| OP here.
Just watched 2018's ReLife OVAs (didn't realize they've finished it before). That sure is an amazing and adult aimed anime I can relate with. Wish there was more like it.

| Btw I watched Space Cowboy, psycho pass and steins gate.

| >>16480c Pretty sure it's because to Japanese people it's the time when they still had free time and cute girls around them. Escapism.

| >>540538 when you put it this way I finally understand, there's like 5 or 6 girls in my workplace 2 are 8n a serious relationship and the rest are crazy feminists....
In high school there were many cute single girls that didn't complain about oppression every 5 minutes

| Anime is great. 0 political bs guaranteed

| Just do whatever you want, watch whatever you want. I don't care, I watch stuff like Texhnolyze, I doubt anyone would be like "aww yeh I love that soykaf".
If I explained what it was about, they'd think the opposite, and probably think I'm wierd, but I wouldn't care less.
Just do you.

| >>541055 Those are some pretty low standards for liking cartoons

| >>541214 Who said those were all of them? In fact they are much more strict than most and I can see it very clearly when some friends recommend me bullshit that doesn't make any sense in a writer's mind but here we are. I'm off getting new friends brb

| there are never too old for watching animated tv series...unless you're beyond 60 years old

| Nah, my dad is 48 and he still watches anime (yeah sure they're the mature ones but stil)

| No.

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1553567623

This thread is permanently archived