danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Hows goblin slayer?

| I like the animation from clips ive seen and i enjoy the opining so is it watch worthy? Ive heard it has got tuns of steriotypes.

| I don't mind it
Gritty but nothing special, not bad at all, but nothing exceptional

| >>6d9afa thanks for the opinion

| Boring characters

| It's kinda pervy, the premise is goblins rape human women to make babies.

| I like the novel and the manga more than the show

| I've watched the anime. It wasn't bad, it was just kinda meaningless 7/10

| It's good. Not the best, but it's good for what it is. It's mostly famous because of the shocking moments though, especially in the first episode.

| If you asked this site when it aired you'd get nothing but people worshipping it so it's good people are actually honest about it now

| I actually liked the early episodes. It has different story, different kind of protagonist, and also seem to strive to tell a different message.

I liked how they show the grind of slaying goblins and detailing the strategies.

It went downhill when goblinslayer actually has a permanent party and develop friendship. I liked the party members, but it goes again the tone that it set early on.

| The village raid arc is kinda forced, didn't like it a single bit. At the end of the season, goblin slayer is streamlined just like a normal hero with tragic past.

Also how he developped harem without even really trying just show how the anime became just like every other generic anime by the end.

| Awful, just awful. You should watch the anime that this spinoff was based off, Isekai wa Smartphone.

| It's really just a stereotypical fantasy adventure. Kinda disturbing how there's so much fan service along with the rape scenes

| The start is very different than the end f the anime right now, the start is shocking, but after that, it goes into a solid "ayy got a party, a acidental harem, and some respect"

The protagonist is kinda funny tho, he basically declared war on goblos

| >>539869 This. The anime is absolute shit. Animation is one thing, but the story just felt very lackluster in the anime, whereas in the manga you can truly feel the despair of the characters.

| > guy meets goblins
> goblins kill and rape guy's party
> only priest girl survive
> goblin obsessed maniac kills goblins
> priest girl joins psycho goblin killer
> they kill more goblins
> get famous
> form larger party
> start harem from girls in party
> becomes generic fantasy anime only slightly gritty

| >>540718 grittier instead of gritty

|