danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
告中文区同胞们

| 来这里集合然后随便发点想发的吧
If you are not Chinese speaker,you can also talk with us if you like.
please be polite谢谢铁汁嗷

| Valhalla在華人區有知名度嗎?

| 知名度其实可以说是比较低的,因为并没有人真正宣传过
当然有这个人口基数在,肯定还是有一点人知道的嗷

| 台湾老哥?

| 台湾老哥?

| 淦,多打了一个

| should i get the PRC to cut off your internet or no...

| Sorry guys I don't understand but I love you all

| >>6ac5b4 young man, don't be disrespectful to our Chinese g/u/rls. OUT!!!

| 台湾, 当然, 人知, 華人, 集合, 人口、肯定 and 知名度 are the only words I know, in Japanese. Leaves me wondering.

| >>538907
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region

| oh,you guys surprised me.thanks for talking here.
I'm a high school student in xi'an-a big city with about 5million people.it's the oldest city in the world but now it doesn't seems old or prosperity at all.
life in China is maybe not as difficult or boring as you think.but some bad opinions are also not baseless.
in fact,China's nine-year compulsory education has a subject to publicity the political institution.

| but we are not care about it.Although there is a “wall” across from interenet.we still have free heart.
anime and games are popular around us.life is easier because of the private enterprises.
I cant talk anymore. I'back when I finish school work

| >>6ac5b4 goverment's internet control is not so serious as you think.
I can enter here without VPN but i don't know why
emmmm

| 惊了,有国人的啊

| >>4c2830还不错吧,虽然小众但还是有一定知名度的

| Yo china-g/u/rl, did you play va11 hall-a too?

| >>73264aYou also pretend to have orgasms?

lol

| >>73264a
You also pretend to have orgasms?
lol

| >>540475
Yes

| 测试

| 如果字型風格合一點的話就更棒了。

| I love Taiwan

| Taiwan numba wan

| >>540967 可惜大多数在这里的人对中文没兴趣

| 如果是日文,说不定还有些人会有兴趣吧? ww

| 有冇香港人?

| 中国語を分からない。少し漢字を分かるよ。でも中国人が好きです。凄いですから。気をつけて! あなたたちの国の政府がビチグソどもだよ。自分を守ることが要るよ! Translation: I don't understand Chinese. I understand Chinese characters a little though. But I like Chinese people. Because you're cool. Be careful! Your country's government is shit-eating bastards. You need to protect yourself!

| June 4th 1989 Tiananmen Square massacre.

| What do you guys do for work?

Total number of posts: 30, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1553359146

This thread is permanently archived