danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I wish I was an anime character

| nothing overpowered, just a cute shota is fine

| Yes indeed, if I were an anime character I'd be the ultimate trap.

| i hope im nor going to be this level of degeneracy

| >>524123 *not

| >>524123 just imagine living in slice of life anime, it won't hurt

| I'd be the serial killer that targets stupid traps and turns them into luggage.

| >524175 who hurt you

| I want to be anime not for superpowers but for having love interests who actually will love you back and friend groups who are understanding and supportive nakama

instead i die alone friendless virgin rip

| >>524267 You'd be alone no matter which universe you joined, fictional or not.

| >>524155 yeah it will fucking hurt me mentally with those high pitch bitches doing cute things and shit, feeling the cringe everyday just to remember your mom probably look like 7 years old BECAUSE IT'S FUCKING ANIME

| >>524175 >>524175 oh the edge, i bet you say to your fellow weebs "i like guro" and proceed to watch, but deep inside you aren't. STOP BEING SO EDGY CUNT, THIS LEVEL OF CHUUNIBYOU IS BEYOND TOLERATE

| >>524350 what is guro and what is chuunibyou? I get that it's hard to read tone through text but I was joking. Maybe I'm a little bit tired of hearing about traps, Shotas, lolis, etc. That was a way of saying I'm sick of it while jokingly saying that if for some reason i was an anime character, I'd be the one to get rid of them. While Also having a laugh about the time Dennis told Deandra that he might turn her into luggage.

| No need to be so butthurt.

| I swear, if I were an anime character, I would like to become 3d

| Im always unsatisfied

| I'll get the Blue Fairy to help with that my friend.

| >>a1e057 that's deep! And probably true

| >>524773 you mean like in 3D CG anime?

| >>524912 cg anime people are lower class citizens

| >>524925 CG anime isn't bad come on boss, I'm pretty sure if you watch a show like planet with it will ease you into cg but we all have our preferences so I guess it's alright...

| >>525127 true it has gotten a lot better in recent history, it's still jarring when the style suddenly switches though

| >>525219 yeah that's understandable lolol

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1548714749

This thread is permanently archived