danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Life is not interesting.

| it's not even that i'm depressed. i was depressed in the past and now i'm at a level that is 'beyond depression'.
i don't like the setting, i don't like the playable character. i don't like the plot and i don't like the game mechanic, grossly said.
basically the core of it all is this:

i don't feel interested by life enough to want to pursue it.

i have this apathy in me. i don't care about living or dying. there's just nothing interesting at stake.
nothing gets me going.

| https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lt0Ji14Zkyk

| i have no hobbies and i don't care. every little thing that i try (i tried the guitar for example) is disappointing and i give it up soon after.

i used to be afraid of death. then i used to be suicidal.
now i don't care whether i live or die.
the concept of a future does not motivate me.
i don't even feel like becoming anything. i am deeply uninterested by my studies and have no passion in life. every day is just the same and i have nothing to look forwards to.
so i sleep/wake up.

| i don't even feel negative. i don't feel positive either. i may be wrong about this but i feel lucid.
matter-of-factly, nothing is really worth living for if you think about it. also nothing is worth wanting to die over. or is there?
i'm fucking frustrated...
the only times where i don't think like that is when i have things to do...

shit, please move that thread!

| I understand you well. I myself do
not feel any desire to live, no
dreams and goals of life, no
emotions except apathy. I do not
live, I just exist ...

| Maybe looking at life like a long time-killer can help. Reading books, watching movies, playing games to get your brain preoccupied with thoughts.

| I would also say that you can change the player character in a way you like and the characters and settings are probably not as bad as you think, you just ain't playing it fun. Those are just general reason inferred arguments, as I'm probably more miserable and older than you are. Hopefully there will be a new game plus with the old experience or a different game after that shit ends.

| You say the plot isn't interesting, what sort of plot do you suppose might actually interest you? Life gets a lot of poor reviews, but it's a system you can explore endlessly, so if you have an idea what you're looking for you might just be able to find something like it.

| >>521588
This is why we watch anime

| Hi

| life is not interesting ?
Maybe you don't know what “live” is.
Or "survive"
just like someone say Peace and quiet are different
you feel life is boring
That's because your life has no challenges.
Too peaceful and too quiet
Burn you own way of retreat and be determined to fight to the end

| I could accomplish nice and creative things but instead I have no energy or willpower to successfully learn and study and so I'll always be unremarkable and pointless

| If you are bored of the game and you truly don't care anymore, if you are nothing but a breathing mound of flesh, I think I can give some advise.
Do something you would otherwise never do. Pull a burnout in front of a cop. Get on a bike and just keep riding. This should get the ball rolling.

| If you can't bring yourself to do it I would tell you to quit complaining and get over it, but instead I'll say that it is a good thing. You still have enough self-respecting life in you to make something out of yourself.

If you are depressed, do not attempt doing this.

| Looks like someone has to watch Evangelion

| >>522613 Drowned Maggie, is that you?

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1547840985

This thread is permanently archived